40: Sneaky Bastard!

"Grab his hands, damnit!" Wang Yibo rasped, taking hold of the dead officer's foot, lifting his lower body off the floor before his head snapped over to Xiao Zhan.

"But why, that guy is so chunky as fuck. No wonder it was so hard to stifle him!" The bunny-like human whined, getting up from where he was sitting on the bed. He pouted and sneered from the nasty glare he was getting from his husband. "Fine, no need to look at me like that!" He squatted down and picked up the officer's hands and heaved him up and together, they carried him out from their bedroom, down the hall to the staircase.

"Don't drop him!" Xiao Zhan aired.

"I'm not going to drop him, you idiot. I'm going to set his legs down for a moment!" Wang Yibo answered back, dropping the officer's legs on the edge of the staircase slowly. "Don't let go!" He warned, meeting the brown eyes of Xiao Zhan for a second but found the bunny-like person sporting a deviant grin on his face. "Oh no, you don't!"

Xiao Zhan's grin magnified before letting his grip on the man's hands go and almost instantly, the corpse of the fat ass officer rolled down the staircase and landed on the floor with a loud thud, creating a mess as blood pooled around him, staining the rug. "Oops!" Xiao Zhan gasped loudly before chuckling.

Wang Yibo placed his hands on his hips and scoffed. "You've got to be kidding me!"

Xiao Zhan hissed. "You don't get to call me an idiot and get away with it!" He glared at the grim person, taking a step closer to him.

Wang Yibo reached out and yanked Xiao Zhan close to him by the waist, their bodies colliding. He grinned. "You seem to be getting bolder"

"Don't be so shocked when I suddenly top you"

Wang Yibo laughed out at the absurdity. "You top me?" He asked, not able to contain his laughter as it got louder, echoing in every part of the house.

"Wanna bet?" Xiao Zhan stood his ground, holding out his little finger.

Wang Yibo stopped laughing, realizing how deadpanned his little wife was. "Perhaps in an alternate universe and I'm not  doing that pinky promise shit!" He waved his hand dismissively.

"Just say you're scared," Xiao Zhan stuck out his tongue childishly.

"You better get out from your head, it's not good in there" Wang Yibo brushed the tip of his finger on Xiao Zhan's nose, making him pout. Then he leaned closer to his ear and whispered. "Don't forget, you could be carrying my child" he brushed his lips on Xiao Zhan's ear, loving how the feminine person shivered in his arms. He grinned and pulled back and walked down the stairs, leaving a stupefied Xiao Zhan standing there.

"Carrying his child?" Xiao Zhan mumbled, a cute pout on his lips while his hands slowly went up to caress his flat stomach beneath his baggy shirt.

"Xiao Zhan, get out of your head and come help me here!" Wang Yibo shouted, bringing Xiao Zhan came to reality, as he snickered.

"I'm coming alright," he asserted and began walking down the stairs but the sound of continuous knocks on the door made him halt on his steps, his eyes expanded as they flickered between Wang Yibo and the door.

"Who's that?!" Xiao Zhan immediately surged down the stairs, standing beside Wang Yibo.

"Go check" Wang Yibo instructed, taking hold of the officer's legs and dragged on the floor while Xiao Zhan rushed to the door, swinging it open to find Drake on the other side, carrying a little fruit basket and a wide smile sporting on his lips.

"Drake!"

"Hello, I got these for Mrs. Wang as she wanted, is she in?"

Xiao Zhan instantly swiveled and watched as Wang Yibo quickly wiped every trace of blood on the stairs and floor. He turned back to Drake. "You should come back later, she is not in" he tried to close the door but Drake had placed his foot in the way.