19; Crazy...I like it!

Kicking the door opened, Wang Yibo walked into his bedroom, Xiao Zhan clinging unto his neck while his legs wrapped around the grim person's torso.

Wang Yibo had his palms supportively  under Xiao Zhan's butt as he carried him over to the bed and gently placed him down but Xiao Zhan remained cemented to his neck.

Wang Yibo couldn't help patting Xiao Zhan's on the back. "You can get off me now, you're safe" he verbalized but Xiao Zhan shook his head.

"No!" He tightened his grip on the other's neck.

"Stop being a clinging bitch and let go of my fucking neck before I choke you!" Wang Yibo's voice came threateningly beside his ears, sending a chilling sensation through him. Instantly, Xiao Zhan's arms loosened and he let himself fall back on the bed and gazed up at the grim man, hovering over him.

"You sound childish" Xiao Zhan pointed out but Wang Yibo only stared at that face, suddenly enchanted and entranced. Xiao Zhan stared back but flinched when Wang Yibo brushed his finger against his bruised lips and his body jerked from the pinch.

"That hurts!" He whined but Wang Yibo continued his act, running his finger smoothly, Xiao Zhan felt like smacking his nape. "Stop that!" He turned his head to the side but Wang Yibo forcefully grabbed his chin and pulled his face back, Xiao Zhan gulped, seeing how the man's eyes darkened...he wondered what he did wrong.

"He hurt what's mine!"

Xiao Zhan swore his heart skipped a beat when those words registered and the pain from his lips vanished, something else marrying and owning his body, something this man made him feel... something warm, familiar yet foreign.

Wang Yibo's eyes scanned every features of the person beneath his body. He leaned in and captured those alluring lips and Xiao Zhan immediately returned the kiss as his arms automatically went around the other's neck, pulling him close while their lips brushed against each other, Xiao Zhan moaned out in pain when Wang Yibo bite his lips, making him withdraw from the kiss. "You devil!"

Wang Yibo's head went down and bite his earlobe, his body vibrated and Wang Yibo grinned in satisfaction. "This devil can make your wildest dreams come true" he planted a kiss on his neck before staring back into his luring orbs, he smirked. "Crazy..." He commented, leaning his face closer to the other's, letting his breathe fan against his face, Xiao Zhan held his breathes as his toes clenched and unclenched, tingling with a weird sensation. "But I like it!" Wang Yibo continued, pressing his lips at the corner of the other's before lifting his body up, standing back on his feet. He pulled out his phone and dialed a phone, his eyes never left Xiao Zhan's as he brought the phone to his ear. "Is the jet ready?" He asked calmly, he went quiet while the person from the other side responded, he nodded and ended the call.

Xiao Zhan sat up right, ignoring the aches from his body. "Are you going somewhere Mr Wang?" He grilled, watched as the grim man shifted over to the little drawer beside the bed, Xiao Zhan flinched when the man took out a gun.

Wang Yibo glanced at the person on the bed, eyeing the object in his hand, being loaded with bullets. He smirked at his frightened expression. "Are you scare dear wife?" He teased and watched as Xiao Zhan gulped. Wang Yibo scoffed in amusement. "With the little act you pulled today, I realized I have more use for you than I thought"

Xiao Zhan's gaze went from the gun to the man's expressionless face. "So you won't kill me?"

Wang Yibo shrugged. "Nah, not yet" he replied and sat on the bed, he reached out for Xiao Zhan's arm and yanked him forward forcefully, their faces were now inches apart while Xiao Zhan winced from the sudden action.

"You're so aggressive!" He whined but his breathe strucked in his throat when Wang Yibo slowly trailed the gun against his jawline, down to his adam apple, Xiao Zhan's throat made a gulping sound.