37: Both Are Crazy🔞

Xiao Zhan wiped the sweat from his face as he walked down the deserted path, heading back home but dragging along a huge basket of sunflowers he had to pick from the farm with other vegetables.

He sighed for the nth time, feeling completely infertile. He stopped for a second, staring ahead as he once again realized the long path he had to cover to reach home. With another sigh, he continued walking down under the pungent sun, dragging his mud-filled legs on the ground that left a muddy trail, not that he cared. He only wanted to go home, shower, and sleep and never trace up, was that too much to ask.

It had been two days since that incident with Wang Yibo and the grim had sworn to never cross path with him again. Xiao Zhan knew he went too far but still, he didn't mean to fall into Drake's arms like that, it was an accident and he would not be blamed for it even though he planned to push Wang Yibo's buttons but he had tugged them off instead and the results...? Xiao Zhan couldn't help but smirk, his sour mood suddenly brightening as he recalled kneeling in front of Wang Yibo, choking on his dick. Oh Lord, his fetishes were making themselves known and the thought of Wang Yibo choking him was giving a bloody boner. He would gladly be crushed under Wang Yibo's palm while the man pounded into him.

He sighed, he seriously needed to stop thinking that. He needed to talk to Wang Yibo first and beg for forgiveness while on his knees but the man had made it nearly impossible for the past two days since Wang Yibo had been secretive, having late nights conversations with his grandpa, and one night, Wang Yibo came back soaked in blood, it was like it showered on him and Xiao Zhan didn't forget how hot he looked with all that blood. But not seeing Wang Yibo, left him in the wrath of Mrs. Wang, Xiao Zhan's mood instantly turned sour again at the thought of the elderly woman that made him walk under such a burning sun just for fun.

Abruptly, Xiao Zhan came to a halt, gulping as he saw the black figure standing before him, blocking his path, and the fact that they had their faces covered with black clothes nerved him. But he chose to ignore them and take the other side of the road but his arm was suddenly grabbed harshly and that seemed to have fueled Xiao Zhan's anger as his angry eyes met their eyes.

"What the fuck now!?" He growled out a question, he didn't fail to notice the gun tucked into the pants of the other one. But instead of answering his question, a fist came straight to his face, and out from reflexes, Xiao Zhan bodged, going under the man's arm and tackled him to the ground, fisting his face but that seemed to make the other realize their opponent wasn't armless as they thought as he pulled out the gun and fired but Xiao Zhan was faster as he switched positions with the guy beneath him, using him as a seal as the bullet went through the man's skull instead, loads of blood slashed on his face.

"Bloody shit!" He cursed but didn't give the other a chance to pull the trigger anymore as he threw off the dead man off him, who went crashing against the other, allowing Xiao Zhan to kick the gun off his hand, landing somewhere while he bounced to his feet, wiping his lips from the blood that wasn't his. He spat.

He walked towards the man that was making his way up and got into a fighting stance, Xiao Zhan smirked, his eyes looking deadly as he ran his tongue over his lip, tasting blood that seemed somehow...refreshing.

He stared at the man and noticed how his legs shook before he was throwing loose punches that Xiao Zhan bodged with ease.

"Seemed like they didn't tell you..." In a flash, Xiao Zhan was behind the man with his arms caging the man's neck, and with a rough twist, a loud crack reached his ears and the man went limp and he let him drop on the ground, dead. "...am crazy," he smirked, kicking the dead body. He spat over them and went to grab his abandoned basket of sunflowers that had been stained with blood, scattering everywhere. He cursed and just packed them roughly into the basket and ran without looking back, not bothering to hide the bodies but failing to notice those eyes that seemed to shadow his steps every time. The figure smirked and vanished from his hiding spot like he was never there.