32; A Trip

"You mean he hasn't been at home for two days already?" Yubin asked as he and his friends walked down the hallways of the school, their bags hanged on their shoulders as they strolled out the building, other students rushing out as the school's hours had finally come to an end.

Xiao Zhan sighed in frustration, running a hand over his face, he felt like killing someone and Wang Yibo was the target. "That bastard!" He gritted through his teeth, making his friends chortle. "This is not funny, guys"

"He's a leader Xiao Zhan and you know how the business goes" Zhuocheng shrugged.

"But shouldn't we be informed too" Xiao Zhan groaned, throwing his head back. Only the heavens knew how much he missed the bastard.

"We are still training and we are in college, we can't leave the country when we want" Zhuocheng answered.

"I can't wait to graduate!" Yubin squealed.

"We still have a year and a half Bin, I feel anything but excitement" Xiao Zhan spoke. "Anyway, what are you guys planning for the holiday?"

"We are heading out for a bit, my parents want a family outing which will take a month" Yubin shrugged.

"I'm relaxing at home, doing nothing" Zhuocheng grinned, he had a lot of things planned out for his holiday, it felt nice being away from the campus for a while.

Xiao Zhan turned gloomy. "At least you guys have something planned, I have nothing"

"Well, well, well, what do we have here!"

The three boys abruptly came to a stop outside the door, filled with fewer students, while in front of them were the three bullies that made up the school. Xiao Zhan stared at them blankly, they had never disturbed him before because of the temple he had and they wouldn't dare go after his friends, not that Yubin or Zhuocheng couldn't look after themselves.

"What do you want Ping, I don't have time for this"

The guy in the middle stepped forward, a knowing smirk on his face. "I know what your husband did to Li Wei and his friends"

While Yubin and Zhuocheng panicked, Xiao Zhan tucked his hands into his pocket and stared in boredom. "Really, what did he do?"

The smirk on his face dropped and he shared glances with his friends, not the reaction they were looking for. "You are going pretend right? You think you can go around ruining people's lives and go escort free"

"I don't know if you are being delusional or just stupid," Xiao Zhan remarked.

Ping's hand clenched into a fist at his side and his teeth gritted. "Chen is my cousin and you freaking traumatized him!"

Xiao Zhan chuckled, lack of sympathy in his voice. "Yeah I remember that idiot, what did he lose again, was it his tongue or his arms?" He paused for a moment, his eyes landing on the parking lot where a car suddenly pulled over, he eyed it for a moment with curiosity as the driver's door opened and Wang Yibo emerged in a pair of black glasses, blending perfectly with his jet black hair. Xiao Zhan couldn't stop the smile that appeared but sharply turned back to the matter at hand, his smile instantly dropping as he took a threatening step towards Ping and his friends.

"Listen here, Pup. If you don't have anything else to say, I suggest you leave before I officially lose it"

Ping's smirk returned. "Aren't you afraid I'll report to the police, I wonder what will happen when they find out your husband is the most wanted criminal"

In an instant, Xiao Zhan had him slammed against the wall, gasps left the mouth of students and even teachers watching the scene.

The calmness and boredom in his eyes were gone, in replacement was a sudden fire with a hint of madness as he glared at the other, who suddenly shuddered at the icy gaze that bored through his face.