chapter 1 ~ 'boobs and a bum'

Pushing through the crowds of witches and wizards, Aunt Jenna grips my hand even tighter, afraid that I'll get lost or something.

I do remind her on a daily basis that I'm not in fact a small, dazed, wide eyed little 1st year kid anymore.

On the other hand, I'm a fully grown 16 year old girl going into my 6th year at Hogwarts. Yet, I still can't comprehend the fact that I am so I guess I can't expect Aunt Jenna too as well.

Time passes by so fast.

As usual at this time of year, platform 9¾ is overflowing with students trying to get on to the Hogwarts Express and parents waving goodbye, wiping their tears away at the sight of their children jumping onto the train and leaving them for another year at Hogwarts.

Aunt Jenna helps me push my trolly along and I finally board the train. Here she goes again, poor Aunt Jenna.

"Be safe y/n! I'm going to miss you!"

"I'll miss you too Aunt Jenna! I love you!" I shout over the swarm of children.

"I love you too!"

Waving goodbye for the last time, I make my way to an empty compartment and take a seat.

I stare out of the window and watch as the train takes off, the platform receding further and further into the distance.

Another school year away from Aunt Jenna.

Since I was little, she raised me and took the role of a mother, feeding me, teaching me and taking care of me when I needed her the most.

It's always just been me and her in our cozy little home in London.

One day, I did ask her why it was just the two of us and where my parents were. I felt bad for asking because it's not like I really need anyone else, Jenna is always there for me.

Apparently, when I was very small, both my mother and father died in a house fire. Thankfully, I was saved but their life came to a tragic end.

I don't remember my parents much and I really wish I did but I guess that's the way life works... you live and then you die. Vanishing from existence.

Luckily, I don't need anyone else. Aunt Jenna can seriously play the role of a mother, sister and friend whenever I need her to.

I'm lost in my thoughts whilst staring out of the window when someone swings the door of the compartment open.

"Brianna! Enzo!" I smile, glad to see my best friends once again, after a very long summer away from them.

"Y/n!" They both exclaim, shocked to see me.

"I missed you so much!" Brianna gives me a tight hug whilst Enzo just sends me a floppy salute and sits down.

"Missed you too Brie! What have you guys been up to these holidays?"

"You know, the usual." Enzo leans back.

"And what's the usual?" I ask, rolling my eyes because I already know what he's probably been up to.

"Three hookups each day with three different girls. It got that bad." Brie sighs.

I cover my mouth pretending to be shocked and Enzo furrows his eyebrows.

"And what about it?" He questions, shrugging his shoulders.

"Innit? What about it? It's okay to be a man whore." I laugh, and Brie does too.

"Um and what about you Miss Esmeray?" Enzo tries to change the subject, clearly annoyed.

"You know, the usual." I replicate Enzo's reply as he rolls his eyes.