chapter 6 ~ 'lie after lie'

I throw the first punch, landing straight to his nose but no stopping there. Straight after, I aim for his stomach, punching it with a left hook.

I keep my guard up, watching as he touches the blood dripping out of his nose.

"I underestimated you Esmeray."

"You sure did, Riddle."

He attempts to throw a punch back but it skims my arm as I dodge it. It still did hurt and probably will leave a bruise.

Then, I try to send a high kick but he grabs hold of my leg and twists me around at a force that I fall to the ground, face first.

"Give up yet?" He sniggers as I slowly arise from the floor.

"You tired already?"

We send multiple punches back and forth until he falls onto my bed after I send him a nasty left hook.

He groans in pain and I make my way over to him, hovering above his body as it lays on the bed.

"You fucking whore!" He spits as he glares at me. "Don't think you're all that. Even Berkshire chose your best friend over you."

I've had it. He's totally dead right now.

I raise my hand, about to slap his fucking handsome face but before I do, he flips me over on the bed, leaning down on me.

Everything's touching... and I mean fucking everything.

I let out a slight moan as he pushes harder against me.

"You dick." I curse and he just sends me another smirk as he brings something to my throat.

My god damn knife.

"Who's being kinky now?" I laugh.

"You left you're mark," he points to his neck. "Now it's my turn."

I grip his brunette curls and pull it as he leaves a scratch on my neck. I release a breath I never knew I was holding in and he laughs.

"You liked that, didn't you?" He smirks, moving his face closer to mine.

"I'm not the one with an erection right now." I raise an eyebrow and he stands up immediately.

He throws the bloody knife on the bed and runs his hand through his hair. I take this moment to truly take in the sight...

The scars on his face, the old and fresh ones I just gave him... his messy hair and mesmerising hazel eyes...

God, if only he wasn't annoying as fuck.

"Don't stare at me." He says, still looking away.

"Why not?" I reply.

"It's making it worse."

I try and hold back a laugh but fail as Mattheo sends me a glare.

"I hate you." He seethes as he walks out the door.

"Love you too!" I shout, loud enough for him to hear it as he slams the door shut.

I sigh and stand up, looking at the mess the fight made. Objects fallen on the floor and blood staining my new rug.

I decide to clean up a bit... I don't want anyone getting suspicious.

***

The sound of my alarm rings in my ears as I try to get out of bed. When I stand up, I realise how sore my body is from the fight yesterday.