chapter 21 ~ 'powerpuff girls'

Theodore glares at Mattheo as he walks into the room, causing everyone to turn their heads to look at him.

"Surprised to see you finally here Mr Riddle. Take a seat." Snape says. "Quickly boy."

Mattheo turns and eyes the empty seat next to me, but instead sits at the opposite side of the classroom next to Hermoine Granger.

She rolls her eyes and stands up, walking towards me and Theo and sitting down in the chair beside me.

"I am not sitting next to him." She tells me, making me laugh slightly.

The last time I saw her was when Aunt Jenna died. Thank god she's not bringing it up, I'll just burst into tears again.

"Don't worry, I understand your pain." I tell her, but my head starts hurting and I immediately know whats going on.

I scowl at Mattheo, who's sending me a cold expression from across the classroom.

I think to myself, "Get out of my fucking mind Riddle."

He then smirks and I immediately know he heard what I said. He leans against the desk, holding his chin in his hand and smiles at me evilly.

"Fuck off." I think once again but he shakes his head.

I decide to think of something he won't like, just to piss him off a little.

I imagine me and Theodore, making out as he touches every inch of my body, smashing me against the wall full of lust.

I look up at him and his face is full of anger. I hold back a laugh and Theodore looks at me confused.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks me.

"Oh it's nothing."

Hermoine then taps me on the shoulder and whispers into my ear, "Why does Mattheo look like he's about to burst?"

I laugh at her comment and whisper back, "He's just angry he can't be with me anymore. He's kind of obsessed."

"Can't be with you anymore!? You were together?"

"You could say that. We kissed twice."

And both of them were fucking amazing.

"Not shocking to be honest, I could tell you two had a thing for each other." She giggles.

"We did, but it's over now."

"Why? What happened?" She asks politely. "If you don't mind me asking."

"Quiet!" Snape shouts, causing me and Hermoine to jump, before he turns back to his blackboard and continues to write stuff down.

"I'll tell you later." I whisper to her and she nods.

I turn back to doing my work and Theodore leans in close, his lips centimetres from my ear.

"You shouldn't be talking to her." He says lowly.

"Why the fuck not?"

"She's friends with Potter."

"All the better." I say even quieter, in case Hermoine hears. "I'm meant to be making friends with them. That's my task."

"Fine."

"Don't tell me what to do next time. You're only here to make sure Riddle stays away."

"Sorry princess." He winks.

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

Because only Mattheo can call me that.