chapter 26 ~ 'get off of me'

"We fucked."

"YOU WHAT!?" Brianna exclaims in shock, her jaws dropped.

I can't be believe it finally happened... and god damn, it was fucking amazing.

Unfortunately though, um... I have a fucking limp. Yeah.

Me and Brianna squeal and catch up on all the things that have been happening. Even what happened at the party... I'm surprised she didn't bring up the fact that Mattheo exposed me for being a death eater.

She must have forgotten... or not heard him. I don't know.

"So, how are you and Enzo?" I ask her, wiggling my eyebrows.

"We're great. He's so sweet." She sighs, laying down and gazing at the ceiling. "I think I'm going to marry him."

"Wow. You're seriously in love."

"Yep. I'm obviously not going to marry him right now but hopefully sometime in the future."

"Hopefully." I nod in agreement.

"Will you be my bridesmaid?" She says all of a sudden and sits up.

"YES. And we'll have a June wedding!"

"On the beach!" Brie squeals and we continue talking about future plans.

Well, mostly about her future plans... I don't know much about mine yet.

"Shit." Brianna says all of a sudden, jumping off the bed.

"What?" I ask confused.

"WE'RE LATE!"

We start to panic and gather all our things before rushing out of our dorm room. We separate ways as I head to potions and Brianna sprints to whatever lesson she has next.

I try my best to run but my limp isn't helping.

"God, I hate you Mattheo." I mutter to myself and finally enter the potions classroom.

"Glad to see you could finally make it, Miss Esmeray." Snape snaps.

"Sorry sir." I simply say and take a seat at the back next to Theodore, limping slightly on my way there.

"You okay?" He asks and I just look at him confused.

Then, I notice Riddle at the other side of the classroom and he approaches me with a smile, taking the seat next to me.

He looks down at my legs and then back up at me.

"You were limping." He says with a devilish grin.

"And who's fault is that?" I tell him and he continues to smirk.

"Why are you talking to him?" Theodore whispers from the other side of me.

"Oh, um..."

"Piss off Nott." Mattheo spits.

"Don't talk to him like that, it's fine." I say to Riddle.