chapter 22 ~ 'a new friend'

"Wow, um you looking amazing." Harry says nervously as we walk towards to the two boys.

"I'm going to find Enzo. See you!" Brie says.

"So, shall we dance?"

They nod and I hold Harry by the hand, dragging him with me to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around his neck and we dance to the song that's playing.

"So, Harry." I smile up at the boy.

"Yes?" He replies softly.

"Tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well, I enjoy playing quidditch and uh... Wizard's Chess." He stutters.

"Cool, cool. Tell me more." I smile, eager for him to spill something important.

"I don't know what else to say." He laughs nervously.

"Well what's up with that scar on your forehead?" I reach my hand towards it, stroking it gently.

"Oh that. You-know-who gave it me when I was a baby. I don't remember it of course."

"Obviously." I laugh.

"Yeah, obviously." He nervously says. "All I remember is a flash of green light. That's about it."

"Do you think he's back?" I gulp.

"Yes."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're Harry Potter! The chosen one." I smile and he rubs his neck, clear my flattered.

"Yeah, that's true. I don't know... I feel like it's my duty to kill him. After all, he did kill my parents... and tried to kill me." He tells me.

"Right. How are you going to do that?"

"What's up with all these questions?" He asks me confused.

Shit, I better stop.

"I'm so sorry, it's just your famous and all..."

"Don't worry about it, let's just dance."

We find Hermoine and Ron near the drink table so we decide to head back to them.

"This fire whisky is disgusting!" Ron squirms, slamming his cup down on the table.

"You just can handle it, can you Ed Sheeran?" I hear Theodore laugh as he approaches us.

"Ed Sheeran? Who's that?" Ron asks puzzled.

"He's just some ginger muggle singer and he's in love with the shape of you." I say, wanting to make that joke for ages.

Me and Theodore start bursting out in laughter and so does Harry, I'm guessing he knows who Ed is too.

"Good one Esmeray." Theodore tells me as we recover from laughter.

"I'm glad we're on a surname basis only Nott." I roll my eyes.

"That's right. You're hot and all but I'm saving pet names for someone else." He turns to take a glance at Brianna who's dancing with a drunk Enzo.

"I told you to keep your eyes off Nott." I tell him sternly.

"Anyways," Hermoine sighs, changing the subject. "I thought you didn't like Gryffindors Nott. Why are you here?"

"Good point Hermoine. Why are you here?" Harry asks.

"Well Miss Mudblood," he says with a smirk, causing Hermoine to get angry. "I happen to be bored and extremely horny. So I'm just going to go right now and find someone to satisfy my needs."