chapter 12 ~ 'a special celebration'

We continue wandering the aisles and gazing at the various types of clothes they have. With Mattheo here, I can look at all the clothes, not just the sales rack.

I plop a lot of clothing into the basket that I'm carrying and I drag Mattheo to the changing rooms.

"This is the women's changing room. I don't think I'm allowed to be in here." He sighs and attempts to turn around and leave again but I roll my eyes and drag him into one of the changing rooms.

I close the door and show him the outfits I picked for him.

"They're all ugly." He mutters, sitting down on the bench without even looking at them.

"You haven't even tried them on yet! There's a few I think you'll really like."

They're mostly suits I picked out for him and some casual wear because I never see Mattheo in anything else apart from suits or grey sweatpants.

I hand him one of the black suits first.

"It's Armani." I smile and his eyes open wide as I hand it to him.

"They sell Armani in this store?" He questions.

"Uh, yes. You would have known that if you were paying attention." I roll my eyes. "Ok, get changed."

I turn around to face the door, giving him a chance to try it on with some privacy.

"I'm done."

"Already?" I ask as I turn around.

I jump at the sight of him half naked and quickly cover my eyes. To be completely honest, I'm not shocked he did that. He's an absolute nuisance.

"Nice joke Riddle. Now can you just try them on!?" I groan.

"Yes, yes Dolores." He smirks and I roll my eyes, turning back around.

"Are you done yet Todd?"

I hear nothing but silence before he grabs my shoulder and spins me around to look at him.

God damn.

"What do you think?" He says, sorting out his collar.

I walk closer to him and help him out with his collar and he smiles at me as we both make a few seconds of tense eye contact.

"It only looks good because I chose it." I roll my eyes.

"Just admit, you think I look hot."

I pause and internally in my mind I scream yes but obviously in reality I just deny it.

"No." I bluntly say and he grabs something out of the basket.

"Lies. Anyways, I picked something out for you too." He smiles and hands me the most beautiful black, shiny mini dress I've ever seen.

"I don't know what to say." I gleam, my mouth agape. "I thought you were half asleep the whole time."

"Try it on." He rolls his eyes.

"Right, turn around Riddle."

"Do I have to?" He groans.