chapter 3 ~ 'the cackling lady'

I open my eyes and hold my cheek. It stings a bit and I look up to see who the fuck just slapped me.

Pansy smirks at me, laughing. Astoria is beside her and Draco stands with them to.

Of course. That two-faced bitch.

Anger grows inside of me so I send a left hook right on Pansy's nose, she stumbles and falls to the ground.

"Huh, just with one punch?" I snigger.

Astoria rushes towards me and I dodge her punch, grabbing her by the hair and kneeing her in the stomach.

She also falls to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Wow, you guys are down with one hit. Fucking pussies." I spit and immediately they both stand straight up and  attack me at the same time.

Pansy attempts to slap me but I grab her wrist. However, as I do, Astoria sends a hard kick to my fucking pussy.

That bitch.

I fall to the ground as Pansy pulls my hair. I have a soft scalp so she's going to fucking die for doing that.

I'm on the floor now and I decide to do something...

"Please, stop!" I pretend to cry out and they look at me wide eyed.

But before they know it, I swing my leg hard, hitting Pansy and Astoria's legs, causing them to fall to the ground to.

As Astoria falls, she attacks me and scratches me across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? CUT YOUR NAILS YOU DIRTY PIG." I exclaim, touching my face to find blood dripping down it.

I punch Astoria in the nose and I tower over her as she lays on the ground.

I send a couple of more punches to her face and Pansy drags my hair back and I fall to the floor, hitting my head hard against the stone.

She hovers over me this time and sends a few punches to my face, missing a few but causing some bruises.

I try to kick her off but she won't stop. All of sudden, she falls backwards and I see Brianna standing there, looking down at me smiling.

"YES BRIANNA!" I exclaim.

I stand beside her and we both start beating the shit out of the both of them.

Draco just stands there, clearly concerned and shocked.

I decide I'm finished with the both of them and head to Draco.

I send him a nasty punch to the nose and he squeals.

"Did you just squeal, Malfoy?" I burst out laughing and so does Brianna.

Out of the blue, we hear a booming voice coming from the end of the hallway. Everyone starts scattering away but the old man calls my name.

"MISS Y/N ESMERAY AND MR MALFOY." Dumbledore calls out and we turn around wide eyed.

I try to make a run for it but with a flick of his wand, he sends me flying back, standing right in front of the bitch.

Draco rushes towards us to.

"Professor Dumbledore sir, if I may-" Draco starts but he cuts him off.

"You will both come to my office immediately."

We both sit in a chair by his desk whilst Dumbledore just eats sweets.

Being the rude cow he is, he doesn't give me any.

"So, what happened Draco?" He finally asks.

"Don't I get a say in this to?" I protest.

"You will have you say but first I'd like to ask Mr Malfoy. He clearly looks like the victim here."