chapter 9 ~ 'riddle gone mad'

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He exclaims, attacking my face with kisses.

I manage to dodge most of them but he won't stop.

"Hey! Mattheo, stop." I laugh, finding this extremely funny. "Gosh, you've seriously gone mad, haven't you?"

"But you're so sexy!" He groans, leaving trails of kisses down to my stomach.

I take the opportunity to push him off and stand up but he follows me and pushes me onto the bed.

"I swear to god Mattheo, this is funny and all but get off."

"But you're so cute! I just want to cuddle!" He says, leaning down harder on me and I feel his dick rub against my thigh.

I try not to let out a sound but he moves again and a slight moan escapes my mouth.

"Ok, ok we can cuddle." I finally say and I budge back so I'm laying on my pillow.

"You're so sexy. Do you think I'm sexy?" He says as he budges up and lays his head on my stomach, his body in between my legs.

I pause for a second and reply, "no."

He looks up at me and all of sudden tears start rolling down his cheeks.

"You don't think I'm sexy?" He cries and muffles his weeps by squishing his face into my stomach.

"Oh my god." I mumble. "No I didn't mean it like that."

"What do you mean then?" He looks back up at me, his eyes red and his nose sniffly.

"You look like a puppy right now Mattheo. It's kind of cute." I laugh, patting his cheek.

"Aw, you think I'm cute!" He exclaims, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh shush, you're like a little baby."

It's actually kind of adorable.

"Can you pull the duvet over us? I'm cold." He asks sniffling.

"Ok, ok." I reply, pulling the cover over us.

He lays back down on my stomach and starts drawing circles with his finger on my skin, sending tingles all over.

"You like that?" He asks.

"Uh..."

"I'm drawing the sun." He grins.

"The sun? That's a bit random."

"I really like the sun. The world is already a cold and horrible place but without it I'm guessing it'll be a whole lot worse." He mumbles.

Is this what he really thinks? Like it's not the potion putting it into his head... what if it's his actual thoughts?

"You're like the sun, y/n! You make everything warmer and you make me so happy." He smiles.

"I do? How do I make you happy?" I ask, playing with his soft curly hair.

I don't know what conditioner he uses but I'm going to steal it.

"You make my life seem not so horrible and you're extremely hot." He answers, attacking my cheeks with kisses again.

"How's your life horrible?"

I feel a wetness on my stomach and realise he's crying again. His tears roll down my skin and he looks up at me.

"It's my father. I hate him so much."

"Don't we all?" I mutter under my breath.

"He's forcing me to do things I don't want to do."