chapter 30 ~ 'the final chapter'

I cry and scream as the figure takes back it's knife and pounds onto the door. I've fucking got to get out of this nightmare.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I scream to myself, closing my eyes and ears to block out the sound of the pounding.

I gasp when all of a sudden, everything goes silent. I open my eyes and look around, surprised by my sadness that it's not the Malfoy Manor dungeons I'm seeing but a moderately big, empty white room.

Nothing. Nobody. No sound. I stand up slowly, and wipe my tears from my cheeks and take a few deep breaths.

"I can get out of this." I mutter to myself.

I head to the corner of the room and start to feel around the walls for some kind of opening. What am I doing here?

I turn around and stumble back to see a creepy doll sitting in the opposite corner of the room. No. I can't do this anymore.

Please.

Someone help.

My back slides down the corner of the room as I crouch down and tuck my legs in, hugging them tight. I make sure not to take my eyes of the doll opposite me.

Suddenly, the doll falls over and a pool of blood starts leaking out of it. But it doesn't fucking stop, the pool of blood grows larger and larger, inching closer to me by the second.

I stand up immediately and start crying out for help. The contrast of the crimson red blood in the plain white room confuses and freaks me out so I start to shake in fear.

"PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP!" I shout out and close my eyes shut and then reopening them, hoping to wake up back in the dungeons where Bellatrix left me.

Anything is better than this mental torture. Anything.

"HELP! PLEASE, SOMEONE!" I can continue to scream and for the final time when I open my eyes I'm met with his face.

"Mattheo?" I tilt my head and reach my hand for his cheek as he crouches down beside me in the Malfoy dungeons.

"Yes princess, it me! It's Mattheo." He smiles, but weirdly, his smile just grows bigger and bigger... and bigger... and bigger.

I look at him confused and try to push myself away from him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream and he stands up, still with the psychotic grin across his face.

I look up at him and blink and notice something. Whenever I blink he switches from the silhouette I saw at the pool, then back to himself.

I blink a few times to see whether what I'm seeing is real or not and it it is... I blink a few times and realise he's approaching me now with that fucking bloody knife in his hands.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP" I close my eyes hard once again and clench my fists and reopen them to find Mattheo once again crouching beside me in the Malfoy dungeons.

"Mattheo?" I tilt my head and and reach my hand for his cheek. "Oh no, not again! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!" I scream and crawl away from him, my body aching more than ever before.

"What? Y/n! I found you! It's me, Mattheo!" He says, standing up and reaching towards me but I slide back in fear.

"No, I don't believe you! I'm still in that nightmare!"

"Nightmare? No y/n! I'm saving you!"

"You're not real. You're here to kill me! Whatever you got to do, do it! Kill me so I wake up!" I shout and stand up.

"I'm not killing you y/n." He says, his voice trembling slightly. "Please, I don't know what you've been through but I can help you!"

"You're the figure! Look I can prove it!" I say and start blinking to see the change from him to the figure but it doesn't work. "Why isn't it working? I-I saw it before."