chapter 25 ~ 'long awaited'

I don't look at him once as he takes his turn to spin the bottle, but I know his eyes are on me the whole time.

It feels like time froze as I nervously watched the bottle spin, gradually getting slower by the second until it stops at-

Until it stops at me.

I look up at the boy directly opposite me and there's a devilish smirk across his face.

"Truth or dare?" He asks me with a grin.

Feeling bored and unbothered, I lazily pick truth.

"Boooring." Astoria yawns, causing laughs from the group.

"Wait." Pansy says all of a sudden and stands up. "We should use Veritaserum."

"What?" I scoff.

"Yeah, it'll make the game a lot more... interesting." She raises her brows and heads over the cabinet above the fireplace.

Soon she returns to her seat on Mattheo's lap and reveals a bottle of serum.

"So, y/n. Take a sip." She tells me and slides the bottle across the coffee table.

I roll my eyes and hesitate for a moment, looking at the serum before me.

"Pussying out?" Mattheo laughs.

"I think not."

With that, I take a quick sip of the serum and place the bottle back onto the table.

"Hit me." I say, sitting up straighter.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Theodore whispers into my ear.

I simply nod and then look back at Riddle.

"Is it true that you're a death eater?"

His words make everything freeze for a second as I contemplate what the fuck this whore just said.

I can feel the serum working as the only word I want to say is-

Suddenly, someone grabs me by the arm and pulls me off the sofa. Hermoine. She pulls out her wand and aims it at Mattheo, and with a flick, he's sent flying off the sofa.

"They can't find out." She tells me.

I'm about to leave the common room when all of a sudden I feel my hair being yanked backwards.

"OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK?" I exclaim at the pain as I hold my hair and turn around to be met with Astoria.

"You didn't answer the question, bitch." She spits and immediately anger builds up inside of me.

I slap her across the face extremely hard and she grabs her cheek, looking at me in shock.

"YOU COW!" She screeches and attempts to attack me.

I stumble backwards as she tries to throw a punch at me, but luckily she misses. Soon, a crowd of people start surrounding us.

I gather my hair up and tie it in a pony, ready to fight this bitch. As I do so, I see Mattheo in the crowd, watching us with a smirk across his face.

Dick.

Distracted because of the eye contact I made with Mattheo, Astoria successfully throws a punch on my face and blood trickles down my nose.

I wipe it with my hand and laugh at her, trying to show it didn't affect me at all.

I grab her by the hair and pull her towards me as I knee her in the stomach. Then, I kick the back of her legs, which makes her quickly fall to the ground.