chapter 29 ~ 'silenced screams'

I lay in bed with Mattheo as he tucks pieces of hair behind my ear, soothing me as my eyes slowly close. It's been a long day.

"Don't go sleep." He says all of a sudden.

"Why not?" I mumble, budging closer to his chest, embracing the warmth we share.

"I want to talk."

"About?"

"Us."

I sit up and look at him confused. "Yeah?"

"Now that you've mastered occlumency and we can be together... what's next?" He says slowly, clearing his throat.

"What do you means what's next?" I chuckle, cupping his cheek with my hand.

"You know, if we kill my father..."

"When we kill your father," I correct him.

"Yeah, and everything is like over... what happens after that?"

"You're overthinking it Mattheo. We can be together happily!" I say with a smile on my face. "Just don't worry about it. I'll never leave you."

He sends me a warm smile and pulls me in for a soft kiss.

"I love you." He says lowly, as our foreheads touch.

"I love you more." I giggle.

"I don't think so." He says with a smirk and flips me over as he hovers above me.

He begins to plant kisses from my neck, making his way further downwards.

"UM, SORRY TO INTERUPT." I hear Brianna say as she barges into the room all of a sudden.

"Ugh, go away Limbrey." Mattheo groans, planting kisses on my neck again.

I laugh and push him off, sitting up to say hi to Brianna.

"What's up Brie?"

"I just came for a girls night, I brought Hermoine too." She smiles, as Hermoine appears from behind her.

"Mattheo, sorry love." I say to him, pointing to the door.

"Ugh, I just wanted to have sex for fucks sake." He rolls his eyes and grumpily makes his way out of my dorm and Brie and Hermoine burst out into laughter.

"Ooh, what was going on between you two?" Brie says, wiggling her brows.

"Oh nothing. Anyways, girls night!"

We all excitedly get our skincare things out and our secret stash of sweets, that even the boys don't know about.

"So, updates? Any gossip?" I ask the two of them.

"Ugh, Pansy and Astoria Green Ass are the gossip. I hate them so much." Hermoine sighs, flopping onto my bed.

"They been bullying you again?" I ask Mione.

"Yep. All the Mudblood name calling and stuff... I'm sick of it! I try to stand up for myself but they just continue." Hermoine says.

"Well fuck them. They're just insecure about themselves so they decide to pick on whoever they please." Brianna rolls her eyes, holding onto Hermoine's hands.

"Thank you so much guys." Hermoine sniffles. "And you Brie? Any tea to spill?"

"No, not really. My life is boring... but I did just have an argument with Enzo." She says, leaning back against the headboard.

"What about?" I ask, my eyes widening.

"He doesn't want me to help you guys on the horcrux mission." She sighs. "He says it's too dangerous."