Episode 9: The Guide Part 1

Earth

Fire

Air

Water

Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world

THIS JUST IN:

Korra has regained her memory! By connecting with the original Avatar, Korra learned that a Harmonic Convergence was well on its way, and with it comes the restoration of balance. How this will play out, she doesn't know, but she only has a few weeks until her choice to save the day is made for her. Meanwhile, Varrick turned Bolin into a mover star, and he almost broke a deal with Asami to save her company. However, at the last minute, Asami turned him away and Mako explained to her his suspicions about Varrick's true intentions. But, can they prove their theories before it's too late?

"Furry-Foot, come back!" Jinora cried as she reached for the light green dragonfly-bunny she was playing with. The spirit cooed and flew back to her, sitting on the top of her head as its friends came to join it.

"Jinora, there you are," Tenzin murmured as he approached Jinora. He furrowed his brows at her raised arms, his mind remembering hearing her say something before. "Were you playing with someone?"

Jinora turned around to face her father, her eyes slipping momentarily to the bright spirits bumbling around her. "Oh, just some...imaginary friends." Tenzin nodded and started walking away, not noticing the spirit that landed on top of his head.

"Come, then, Jinora. Everyone's waiting." Jinora giggled and ran after her father. She caught up to him as he led them through the hallways of the latest Air Temple on their tour. As he approached his family, his mouth curled into a frown as the rumblings of his siblings arguing again filled his ears.

"Stop telling lies," Kya snapped, slapping Bumi's hand.

Buma recoiled his stinging limb and whined, "It's true! I once beat an earthbender in a rock-throwing contest. I have the trophy to prove it!"

"I'm sure you do, Bumi," Tenzin sighed, "But anyway, who's ready for an exciting tour of the Eastern Air Temple? We've got a lot to see today, including ancient statues, ancient gardens, and the meditation hall used by the first airbenders."

Ikki and Meelo yawned. "Yay. Old things," Ikki groaned. Pema gave her husband an awkward shrug as she shushed Rohan, her eyes landing on a figure entering the courtyard with a sky bison in tow.

"Korra?" Pema asked, her brows furrowing as Korra entered the courtyard. Bumi and Kya's heads whipped around behind them to watch the Avatar approach with a warm grin.

"Korra!" the kids cheered. "Yay, Korra! Korra's back!" The kids, noticeably more excited about Korra than their Dad's tour, ran to her and engulfed her into a huge hug, shaking her furiously.

"Hey, guys!" Korra grinned.

"What are you doing here?" Tenzin breathed, walking over to give Korra a hug as well.

"And where did you get this beauty?" Bumi chuckled as he raced out of his seat to pet the sky bison behind her.

"And how did you know where to find us?" Kya asked from her seat.

"Some sages gifted him to me so I could get home. And I found you guys because of Tenzin's itinerary. We went over it like a hundred times before we left Republic City."

Tenzin turned to his siblings with a smirk. "See? This is why schedules are important." Everyone ignored Tenzin's remark, the schedules were, evidently, not important to them.