t w e l v e

(*TRAILER TO THE SIDE MADE BY superheroharry GO FOLLOW HER BC WOW ITS GR8)

He Kissed a Boy and He Liked It.

+

t w e l v e :

When the sun had officially gone down and the only thing to guide our way through the small paths winded through the camp was the cheap, artificial light of the lanterns we could buy at the camp shop, Mr. Davids announced to all of the campers that we would be performing skits within our cabins. He said to expect a typed sheet of words we would have to use, but other than that, we were free to create what ever we pleased. My eyes lit up in excitement as he spoke. I had always enjoyed dabbling in a little drama. It was a far-fetched dream of mine to become an actor. Stevie was most likely the worst actress to grace the earth, but her effort was accountable. I, myself, thought that I would be an excellent villain. When I was in highschool, I was assigned to play the part of Medusa in a play. My long, dark locks were fashioned to look like serpents, and thanks to the money that my school had invested in the arts, the snakes actually moved. It was an amazing experience for me, and I'd fallen in love with the theatre at that very moment. I loved the feeling of being on a stage.

We were then dismissed to our cabins to get ready for bed. I changed into a large, black "Hard Rock Cafe" shirt I had gotten at the Goodwill back home. It was large enough to go to the crease of my bum, and I felt no need to wear pants with it. I was in a cabin with only girls, and I was pretty sure that none of them were attracted to me. Even if they were, I wouldn't mind as long as they did not sexually assault me. I preferred being comfortable, and it was too hot to wear fluffy pants. I decided that it would be best to wear my boy-short styled underwear. The only other kinds of undies I had were thongs or my sad panties that you buy in packages. No one needed to see the granny panties.

I waltzed over to my best friend when the lights had gone out, kissing her forehead and telling her goodnight (there may have been a little unwanted tickling going on as well). I went back to my mattress, sinking into the covers and pulling out a book. I was nerdy enough that I had a book light to clip onto my pages. It was luxurious.

The descriptive words of Stephen King chilled my bones as I absorbed the story of Four Past Midnight. My eyebrows were furrowed as I bit into my lip, zealously engaging myself in each page.

When I heard the doorknob to our cabin begin to creak with movement, I let out a light shriek, flinging my book and its light in the air, only for gravity to do her destructive work, causing my light to bust and break open. The gift my nana gave me was the least of my worries, however, as the door began to slowly open without sound. Each inch it moved revealed a new chunk of man standing in the doorway. My eyes glanced to the electric clock above me. It read 12:07. I couldn't believe I was still up, but I was more flabbergasted by the man who was now entering our cabin at this ungodly hour. His hair was wild and I recognized his figure coming toward me and my heart gradually slowed to normal speed.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper-shouted.

"Shhhhh!" He scolded, holding out his hand for me to take.

"No."

"Please."

"No, I don't want to get up," I mumbled.

"Seriously? This is so romantic, come on."

"You disturbed me from my sleep and this is supposed to be romantic?" His large palm was still outstretched as he placed the other one on his small hips.

"Yes, I saw it in a movie. Now," he gestured for me to take his hand once more, "please?"

"No."