t w e n t y - s e v e n

X

I WOULD LIKE TO PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE AND PROMISE THAT LATE UPDATES WILL NOT BE A REGULAR THING. THE NEXT UPDATE WILL COME AT YOU MUCH SOONER. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

Flour Power.
+
t w e n t y - s e v e n

"Man, why can't you just be cool?" I heard Oliver's voice seep through the closed door. "Just... Just be cool."

"Why would you tell her that?" He whined.

"She out-right asked me, mate. What am I supposed to do?"

"Lie!"

"Liars go to hell."

Harry sighed. "Oliver, I would not tell some one you liked that you pleasure yourself with cocoa butter."

"That's because I don't."

"You're missing my point."

"Is the point that you pleasure yourself with cocoa butter?"

"Oliver!" Harry grossed. "Please, can you just..."

"I'm sorry. God. You're such a baby," he sighed.

"Promise to think things through next time?"

"Whatever," he sighed, and I heard a TV start.

"Ooh, I love this movie," Harry said. I heard the sound of a bed creaking. "Sandra Bullock is such a good actress."

"Isn't Jess waiting in your room for you?"

"Oh, f.uck, yeah. Okay, thanks again, mate." I rolled my eyes before rushingly throwing myself on the floor, out of Harry's sight. "I'm back," Harry announced. I couldn't see him, but I assumed he was looking around. "Jess?" He whispered. "Dammit. Not another one."

"Another one?" I asked, popping above the bed. A girlish scream erupted from his mouth as his hands flew up toward his face and his left leg jumped up.

"What the f.uck is wrong with you?" He shouted. "You scared me to death!"

Both of our faces contorted as we heard a muffled shout of, "Sorry," from Oliver. We looked at each other with pressed eyebrows and back at the door. Within seconds, a redhead peeked through the door. "in case anyone could hear Harry's subtle screams, I wanted them to think it was just me. You're welcome."

"Oh," Harry said. "Thanks."

"Does this make up for your buttery masturbation situation?"

"Oliver," Harry whined.

"It sounds like a rap," I giggled."

"Buttery Masturbation Situation. My new single. Now available on iTunes."

"Buy the EP: in lube with the cocoa," I laughed, watching Oliver giggle with me.

"Guys, please, can you--"

"Oliver, do you want to join us?" I asked, smiling kindly.

"Jess? What? I was--" Harry began, but I cut him off

"Harry, come on."

"Yeah! Sure, let me get my blanket; Harry's room is always freezing," Oliver agreed, turning around and shutting the door. Harry turned around and looked at me with a befuddled expression.

"Seriously?" His expression was u pleased and he seemed agitated.

"Harry, it would've been rude if we wouldn't have invited him over."