s i x t e e n

EVERYONE GO WATCH THIS TRAILER BC ITS A M A Z ING

AND FOLLOW @NIALLSPRINCESS331 BC SHE MADE IT AND I WAS AN A.SS AND DIDNT PUT IT IN THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS BC I FORGOT AND THAT WAS SO SH.ITTY OF ME SO PLEASE PRAISE HER FOR THIS BC TBH ITS SO GOOD THX

also THERE IS A LOVELY COVER TO THE SIDE THAT @XBEAUTYRISESX MADE AND IT IS SO SO CUTE SO GO COMPLIMENT HER AND LET HER KNOW HOW CUTE IT IS

VERY UNEDITED

Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls
-
s i x t e e n

"Jess, can we talk?"

I tried not to roll my eyes, and bent down to my bag to grab clothes for the day. "Sure, go ahead."

"I wanted to talk about last night."

"Mmhmm," I hummed standing up and looking at the grey tee and denim shorts. "What about it?" I said in a polite voice.

"I don't think you fully understood what was going on." I sighed. I didn't really care, honestly. I knew that there was a chance that Harry and Elle hadn't done anything. Maybe she was just upset and he was comforting her, or maybe she hurt herself and he had bandages or something. There was a chance she had seduced him and he was sad and disappointed enough that he was going to have his way with her, considering he'd done similarly before. But that wasn't what was bothering me. If I were in a serious, dedicated relationship and my boyfriend had drunk sex with some girl at a bar one night that he was mad at me, I would be p.issed. However, I'd be more p.issed to find out he had an emotional attachment to another. It was a difficult feeling to explain.

In retrospect, it was probably a subconscious feeling of hopelessness, since I feared commitment and vulnerability, but the second I became vulnerable and began to commit, I felt that I was betrayed, because he wasn't there. It may sound demanding that I wanted him to be there for me, and it may sound hypocritical after I had left him, but it's how I felt.

"I really don't care, darling," I mumbled, pulling my top off without shame to put another one on.

Elle began stammering and looking away from me as I peeled my shorts off my legs, leaving me in a well fitted tie dye shirt and black cheeky undies. "Well-Well, you should care. Because for some godforsaken reason Harry cares about you."

"Does he?" I asked, pulling dark jeans up, and tucking the shirt in before zipping up.

"Yeah, and I'm starting to feel like maybe you're not the best match for him," she sneered boldly.

"Oh, and you are suited for him?"

"I'm not saying that, but, right now I sure as he.ll care more about him than you do."

"You don't even know anything," i wryly laughed. "You don't know about me, you don't know about Harry, and you sure as h.ell don't know about our," I paused, "compatibility." I added a pretentious, mocking tone to the word.

"Whatever, Jess. That's really b.itchy of you to not even listen to him."

"Oh, I'll listen to him. I won't listen to you, but I'll hear him out. Give me a little credit, babe," I smirked, gesturing by turning my head into my shoulder and half shrugging. She groaned, rolling her eyes and storming out.

I put my dirty clothes in a separate bag and headed for Harry's cabin.

***

When I arrived at Harry's cabin, I was nervous. I could feel blood pushing through my veins and a loud pulsing within my mind. My knuckles shakily hovered over the wooden door as I hesitated to knock. I didn't want to be vulnerable again, but I had to hear him out, and I had to put my own sense in.