f o u r t e e n

Of Dirty Jokes and Pastors.
-
F O U R t e e n :

I awkwardly glanced over at Harry, gripping on to the armrests of the leather chair I sat in. Harry gave me an apologetic look, sighing. We were sat in Mr. Davids' office for the things Harry had written. Stevie leaned over in Harry's eyeline.

"You're an idiot," she said, giving him a warning look.

"I thought it was funny," he defended in a whining voice.

The door clicked open, and Mr. Davids came walking in, taking a seat behind his desk. The room was cute, and clearly made for his work and organization. Looking at each of us individually, he sighed.

"Ladies, I would like to apologize on behalf of my stepson, for the things you have witnessed. I talked this situation over with some of my colleagues and they agreed the best way to sort this situation out was to sit all of the victims and culprit down." He glared at Harry. "I am so sorry for his behavior, but I would like to discuss now."

"Come on, Dave. It wasn't even that bad," Harry defended, leaning up.

"Not that bad? Not that bad? Are you kidding?" David grabbed the paper off his mahogany desk, holding the bright sheet high. "Condoms? Lick? Kiss, like the french, oui, oui? What does that even mean? This is not acceptable." He threw the paper down, and I sat up.

"May I?" I asked, referring to the list.

"May as well," he grumbled, sliding it to the edge of the wooden surface so that I could reach it.

I quickly skimmed over it once more, trying to keep my laughed contained.

- Piña Coladas

- Lick

- Snack Cakes

- Frisk

- Under your mattress

- Condoms

- Kiss (like the french. oui oui)

- Massage

- Eat ;)

- in a respectful way

"Now, I would just take this as one of Harry's many stupid pranks that I do not understand. However, the only thing that has made me feel the need to further investigate, was that Harry spelled out, please pardon my language, please f.uck me." Harry began to snicker. With a glare, David continued. "This leads me to believe that Harry and some one in the cabin has begun a relationship of some sort, or Harry is harassing one of you two or your cabinmates. I would've brought all of cabin three to my office but, my office isn't that big and I'd prefer not many people to know about this situation. So, which is it?"

I took a deep breath. "Mr. Davids, I-"

"It's Stevie," Harry blurted out.

"What?" My voice was confused and soft.

"What?" Her voice was sharp and angry.

"Yeah, I've had a crush on Stevie for a while, and I thought she would take the joke well, but I guess she didn't. I'm really sorry, Steve. I won't make anymore sexual advances. That was very disrespectful of me. Jess," he leaned back to make eye contact with me, "I'm really sorry I brought you into this. I wish you wouldn't have seen this horribly improper side of me." He winked.

Way to blow our cover.

"It's fine, Harry," I continued. "I understand that some times things can get out of hand." I turned my attention back to Mr. Davids. "Not to worry, sir. This information won't leave this cabin. I will not tell any potential customers of yours about this little spat. It will leave the camp with me." I looked at Stevie after my speech, hoping for her not to ruin it. She was always a horrible actor.