s e v e n

Pleading for Papa and a Cabinet for Male Gentialia.
-
s e v e n :

When I awoke, a small groan was slipped from my lips. The lights were all off, and no noise was made, other than Alex's snoring, Joey's mumbles, and Stevie's small moans. I looked to the digital clock to my left, groaning once more and dropping my head onto my pillow. Small goosebumps were all but clothing my naked arms, the cool breeze blowing on my from the moon-illuminated window chilling my sensitive skin.

I stumbled up, searching for my sweatshirt, accidentally kicking a table. I sucked in a gasp, biting my lip and then letting a breathy, silent scream slip from my agape mouth.

Floundering to my bag, I struggled to pull the grey material from my bag, but succeeded nonetheless. I pulled it over my head, still not awake enough to get it done in less than a minute.

As I walked back to my bed, I almost fell when I heard the, almost incoherent words escape some one's sleeping lips;

"No, give me more, Daddy."

My eyes widened, my eyebrows shot up, and I swear in that moment that I was a perfect picture of Chandler Bing.

Needless to say, I was awake after that.

***

I didn't get much sleep.

Knowing that one of the girls, who I believe was Elle, was having a wet dream above me last night kind of caused insomnia.

Well, either it was a wet dream or she's just really close to her father.

I arrived at breakfast, and everyone seemed to be a bit down today. It may have been due to the fact that a lot of them spewed their intestines up and s.hit their actual colon. (Or would it be shat? Hm.) Mr. Davids said we would have a relaxing day, and then get back on schedule tomorrow. Stevie explained how every Sunday we have a free day.

I had no idea what to do with myself, plopping down alone at a table with my food, listening in on conversations all by my lonesome. I heard talk of a hurricane some where, that was going to effect us, but not completely destroy us. However, California natives did not know what to do in storms.

I shook the worry of being stuck in a thunder storm with tons of girls from my mind, scooping some peaches onto my spoon. As I brought it to my mouth, I closed my eyes and felt something wet land in my lap.

"D.amn it," I muttered, looking at the baby peach slice chilling on my leg.

I looked around, making sure no lurking eyes were watching me, before stabbing it with my fork to eat it. I carefully took my napkin to my leg, wiping the sticky juice from my skin.

"Hey!" I turned around suddenly, choking on my peach. Stevie looked taken aback and unsurely patted my back as I gagged on the little slice.

Once I could breathe, she sat down next to me and smiled. "I know that this is our free day, and you probably wanted to spend it together and stuff," she bit her full lower lip and I looked down at it. "Well, I kind of have some plans with the other counselors." She looked up at me and I brought my eyes back to her's.

I have a beautiful best friend.

"Yeah, sure. It's okay." She looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Really?"

I took a bite out of another peach, swallowing. "Yeah, man. Go. I'll find something to do." Maybe Harry will be that thing I'll do.

Oh, Jesse, you naughty little girl.

It was there in that moment that I realised that I really needed to distract myself.

"Awh! Are you sure, babe?" Stevie's face was searching mine, ready for disappointment. If I would have been more awake, I would probably have said something sarcastic to annoy her, however, I was not in my proper mind. So I nodded.