t w e n t y - t h r e e

Another Cliffhanger.
-
t w e n t y - t h r e e

"I'll be back at camp in time for dinner though, right?" I inquired before he turned the engine on.

"Why?" He asked, squinting his eyes from the sun.

I wasn't sure if I should tell him. I honestly didn't think he would get jealous, I just didn't want to worry him. I was having a very fun time with him and I knew Harry, and he would want to leave immediately to make sure Cecil wouldn't say anything.

"It's nothing, I just need to be back in time. Do you think that's okay?" He smiled, nodding.

"Yeah, of course. Put your helmet on now."

"I hate wearing a helmet, Harry," I whined, letting my head fall.

"It's for safety."

"I look cooler with it off."

"How cool will you look paralyzed?"

"F.uck, okay, dad."

"I prefer daddy."

"Wow, so kinky."

"Shall I get my ropes out?"

"Is that for what I hope it is or for safety?"

"Get on."

***

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed, looking at the building we stood in front of.

"What?" He grinned, hanging his helmet on the handlebar.

"This is the hella romantic place?" I questioned.

"Well, I got to thinking. Anyone can bring you to a nice, French restaurant, or sit in a sappy movie and hold your hand and hope to kiss you, or invite you to their house for Netflix and chill, but I wanted to offer you action and adventure, because you like that s.hit," he stated. I let out a laugh, watching him grab a bag off the back of the bike.

"But where exactly did these activities come from?"

"Well," he started, "the idea for roller skating came from this TV show I was watching, which was very manly, might I add. There was a scene in a roller rink and I've just always wanted to take some one."

"Harry, what was the show?"

"Uhm, it was something really manly that you haven't heard of or seen."

"Harry."

He sighed. "Glee." I gasped.

"I knew it!" I shouted.

"Really?" He gaped, excitedly.

"Yes!"

"How?" He grinned widely.

"I don't know, I just had this feeling."

"We're so connected."

"I know, right?" His face fell.

"Maybe we were married in our past lives," he said mindlessly, with a dazed look in his wide eyes. I nodded slowly.

"We were hippy lovers."

"We met at Woodstock."

"You seduced me." His jaw fell.

"No! Why would I seduce you? You seduced me and you know it."

"I did not seduce you."

"You so seduced me."

"Let's look at this life, Harry. You are currently seducing me."