four

CHAPTER 4

'it's hard to sleep

when your heart

is at war

with your mind.

- r.h. sin

 sin

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It had been a couple of weeks since Harry and Primrose had begun studying together. Primrose slowly growing more comfortable around the boy. The two had even begun to speak outside of their hidden corner of the library. Harry would go out of his way to greet her when passing by her in the corridors. To which Primrose would actually respond.

Primrose was making her way to Transfiguration. She had arrived slightly early meaning the classroom only had a few people in it, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott sat off to one corner. The two of them throwing mini paper balls at each other. Seated at the front was Padma Patil, who had already gotten her supplies out and looked as though she was reading over the last lessons notes.

Primrose made her way to one of the desks in the middle of the classroom, she took out her textbook and opened it to the page they had left off at and continued to read from there.

Her attention was drawn by three voices coming through the door. Looking up she saw Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter. Hermione looked to be scolding Harry for something, Ron looked as though he was defending Harry.

The argument of sorts ended when Harry had peered into the classroom, spotting Primrose. She quickly looked back down at her book, trying to make it seem as though she had not been staring at the three.

She could see his approaching figure, only looking up once she had noticed him placing his things beside her.

'Hello Beaufort,' Harry said as he also began to open his textbook.

Primrose looked at him with a weird expression, one of confusion mixed with curiosity. Why had he just sat next to her? Yes, the two had started to speak sometimes out of their study session yet they had never gone as far as to sit with one another in class.

'Potter,' She nodded.

'Lovely day, isn't it?' He said after a moment. A bright grin spread across his face.

Primrose glanced out the window, it was grey and raining. Primrose had nothing against this weather, actually she loved it. Although Harry did not seem like the kind of person who enjoyed this gloomy atmosphere. 

'No, not really,' She replied, furrowing her eyebrows.

Harry just laughed, going to speak however he was interrupted by Professor Mcgonagall entering the room. She made her way to the front of the class, instructing them to open their textbooks to the latest page.