seven

'This life is short darling

So come

Run away with me.

- K . Azizian

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'Hello Primrose.'

Looking up she saw Luna making her way over, 'oh, hi Luna.' She replied back with a smile.

Luna came and sat down beside her, under her favourite tree out by the lake.

'Is that to your mother?' Luna asked, gesturing to the letter Primrose had been writing. Primrose only nodded before quickly reading over the letter.

'Dear mum,

Harry taught me how to fly on a broom the other day. It was incredible! We have been gettin closer over the past few weeks, I have even become acquaintances with his friends. My classes are going well, things are a lot better this year without Umbridge and all. I miss you.

Love,

Your little flower.

Ensuring she was happy with it, she placed her things back in her bag and folded the letter for safe keeping. She then turned her body towards Luna, 'how are you?'

'I am quite well. We just spent our Care of Magical Creatures lesson learning about unicorns, they are quite wondrous creatures are they not?' She replied back in her ever so dreamy voice. Primrose smiled, memories from her lessons last year that they spent on unicorns.

'Yes they most definitely are. How is your father?' She asked.

'He is great, the Quibbler has been doing brilliantly ever since Harry allowed him to publish that story, the one about when You-Know-Who returned.' She replied enthusiastically. 'I've noticed that you two have seemed to be getting closer.'

Primrose sat up a bit straighter, 'who? Me and Harry? Well—we certainly interact more but... oh I'm not too sure.'

'You don't see it now Primrose, but you will.' Luna said mysteriously.

'What do you mean? What don't I see.?' Primrose questioned as Luna stood up, collecting her bag.

'Oh it's nothing. I must be going now. Have a lovely day.' She smiled before sauntering off back towards the castle.

'Wait—' Primrose exclaimed, but Luna was already humming away with her Spectrespecs on.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*