thirteen

'so i wrote your name

in my heart

and that is where it will stay

always.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As soon as she stepped out of the fireplace, a warm, homey aura took over Primrose's senses. After coughing away the floo powder that travelled through with her and opening her eyes, she needed a moment to take in her new surroundings.

"The burrow," was quite cramped, though it held that welcoming atmosphere, one that instantly made you feel warm and cosy. None of the furniture matched, the colours clashed, there was an infinite amount of clutter, but it felt like a home.

'Well, this is it, it's not really much...' Ron said, coming up beside her, a slight flush creeping up his neck.

Primrose was still mesmerised by the home, she looked around at all of the self sufficient gadgets, it was wondrous. Various photos were spread across the already covered walls, a clock with a spoon for each Weasley also caught her eye, the consuming smell of freshly baked goods clogging her senses.

'No, it's wonderful!' She exclaimed, only sincerity being detected in her voice.

'Oh thank you dear, Ron, show Primrose to Ginny's room, I hope you don't mind sharing dear.' Mrs Weasley said kindly.

'No, not at all, thank you so much for having me!' Primrose replied.

'Any friend of Ron's is welcome, the more people the merrier,' she laughed before moving into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Primrose moved to pick up her trunk, however, she stopped as she saw it already in the hands of Harry Potter.

'Don't worry, I've got it,' he said with a nod.

She wished to snatch it away, insist that she could manage. But that wouldn't have been very "friendly" of her. 

'Come on then,' Ron said, already making his way up the stairs, his trunk in hand.

As they made their way up, the stairs creaked as a result of the added weight, Primrose heard some music begin to play from downstairs, the twins were also being quite loud in a conversation about their joke shop.

Once they made it a ways up the stairs, Ron stopped abruptly, causing Primrose to bump into him which resulted in both of them toppling onto the floor. Rons trunk also slipped out of his hand, the contents spilling out as the trunk opened on impact.