twelve

'if your breath was never taken away,

if you didn't feel your heart too loud,

if you didn't crave that glance,

you were never in love.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The kiss was great. Long overdue. Perfect in a sense. Although Primrose still decided to avoid Harry the next day. Even at a mere glance of the back of his head, she would turn the other way. In classes she would ensure she was sitting at an already full table, ignoring any glances the boy shot towards her.

She had seeked out Luna first thing in the morning to inform her of the events of last night. Luna had just smiled and congratulated her. Primrose half expected her to say 'I told you so' or something along those lines, although Luna wasn't like that. Primrose had also decided to write to her mother about the kiss, she hadn't written to her for a while and was beginning to feel bad.

So during her lunch break she made her way to her dorm, thinking that it would be safe as Harry wouldn't be able to get in. The boy probably didn't even know where the dungeons were, let alone how to get in.

She sat down at the desk in the room and took out a piece of parchment.

Dear mum,

Harry and I kissed, it was incredible. We were in the astronomy tower, and he had been telling me how he never felt like he ever got to do teenage things, you know, cause he's always too busy trying to save the world and stuff. So I kind of just kissed him, and it was perfect. However, I have spent all day ignoring him, cause I'm scared of what will happen if I do speak to him. Anyway, class starts soon so I better go,

Love you lots and lots,

Your little flower.

After folding up the letter and sealing it, she placed it in her bag to send off later. She then went over to her bed and began to pack her things. Christmas break was tomorrow, which was obviously a bit of a predicament due to her situation with Harry. She chose to just ignore it for now, hoping to just deal with it later.

She made sure to pack the small gifts she bought for all of the Weasleys and Hermione. Although she was going to have to give the Gryffindor her present prior to leaving as she would not be joining everyone at the Weasley house. Primrose also hung up her dress for tonight, seeing as it was Slughorn's Christmas party, the girl having been lucky enough to have been invited to a couple of dinner parties throughout the recent month which further led to her invitation to the party.