fifteen

'i only hope that this kiss

protects you for eternity

in the case that i no longer can'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The next morning Mrs Weasley rushed to get the kids who still went there, back to Hogwarts. The school had set up a special floo network so people could floo in from their homes. One by one each teenager stepped into the fireplace and shouted "Hogwarts!"

As each teen stepped out, McGonagall just nodded in greeting, she must have been used to the various kids entering through her fireplace. Primrose stepped out of the fireplace with her trunk to find Harry and Ron waiting for her.

'Hey Professor!' Primrose said with a wave.

'Hello Miss Beaufort.'

'How was your Christmas? Was it as purrfect as mine?' Harry snorted at how bad the pun was, Ron just stood there having not understood it.

'You three better get to your common rooms,' was all she said, Primrose however, caught the slightest smile on her face.

Ron was already halfway to the door as Primrose went to make another pun, she was stopped by Harry who grasped her forearm bidding good bye to their professor before pulling the girl from the room.

'Bye Professor!' Primrose hollered as she was pulled through the door, a large hand was immediately clamped over her mouth.

'Prim, shush,' Harry said, though a small smirk was painted on his face.

'I'm gonna go back to the common room and leave you two,' Ron gestured to the two of them. Harry had pushed Primrose up against the wall, one hand was clamped over her mouth, the other arm wrapped around her waist, 'to whatever the hell this is,' he said quickly before dashing off to the Gryffindor common room.

Primrose suddenly became aware of their position and her cheeks immediately flushed a deep red. Harry quickly removed his hand however he didn't step back.

'Harry, McGonagall's office is right there,' Primrose said, turning her head towards the door right beside them.

Reacting quickly, the boy re grasped her arm and pulled her down the corridor, in one quick movement he pulled her into the nearest broom cupboard, closing the door behind them and lighting his wand.

'What are we doing in he—' she was cut off as a pair of lips were pushed against hers, she reacted immediately, her arms going up around his neck and his pulling her closer by the waist.

A few moments passed until Harry pulled away for a breath of air, 'I've been wanting to do that since last night!'

'Like me that much do you?' She asked, her hands trailing down Harry's chest.