eighteen

'if you are still alive when you read this,

close your eyes. I am

under their lids, growing black.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'Are you gonna sign up?' Harry asked her.

'Of course, it'll be great being able to apparate,' she replied, leaning further into Harry who had his arm placed around her shoulder. Overnight a pleasant surprise had been placed on the notice board in the Gryffindor common room, a poster that read;

'If you are seventeen years of age, or will turn seventeen on or before the 31st August next, you are eligible for a twelve-week course of Apparition Lessons from a Ministry of Magic Apparition instructor. Please sign below if you would like to participate. Cost: 12 Galleons.'

Primrose and Harry had just joined the crowd, she spied Ron lined up behind Hermione. He had just taken out his quill when Lavender came up behind him, placing her hands over his eyes and chirped, 'guess who, Won Won?' Primrose saw Hermione immediately stalk off and let out a deep sigh.

'I better go check on her, I'll see you in charms?' She said.

'Yeah, sure,' he nodded, capturing her lips in a short kiss and allowing her to leave the common room.

Primrose looked around trying to spot her friend, after a moment she saw her walking a couple flights of stairs down beside Neville. She began to speed up her walk in order to try and catch up to Hermione, but after realising that she was too far behind, she called out her friend's name.

'Primrose?' Hermione asked, looking up to see her friend hurrying down a flight of moving stairs.

'Wait up!' Primrose exclaimed. After about a minute of rushing down stairs, being careful not to fall, she eventually reached them. 'Hey,' she wheezed.

'Hello Primrose,' Neville smiled, the sweet Gryffindor boy had originally been somewhat scared of Primrose, not that she ever really knew why, but thankfully he had gotten over his little fear. 'I'll see you later Hermione?'

'Yeah, sure Neville!'

The boy bid the two girls goodbye and continued on his way. Primrose had finally caught her breath by now, 'Ron doesn't even like Lavender anymore Hermione.'

Her friend sighed, 'I don't even know why I care so much, he is at perfect liberty to like whoever he wants,' she said indifferently.

'Whatever you say Hermione, how do you feel about apparition?' Primrose asked in an attempt to take her friend's mind off her boy troubles.