eight

'I want to bloom

in your arms

like the moon blooms

in the night's arms.'

- Alexandra Vasiliu

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Saturday morning came much sooner than Primrose had expected, what with everything that happened last night, as soon as she got changed and went to bed she fell asleep.

As the minimal amount of green tinted light peered in through the window, she pulled back her curtains, glancing around and noticing that only one other girl was left in the dorms, Daphne Greengrass.

Ignoring the blonde girl two beds away from her, Primrose got out of bed and had a quick shower before getting dressed and heading to the great hall. On her way out she grabbed her extra Slytherin scarf and tucked it into her bag.

As she entered the hall she spotted Harry sitting with Ron and Hermione, unsure whether to sit with them or not she decided on the safe option and made her way to the Slytherin table, sitting towards the end closest to the door.

The brunette glanced around the hall as she placed a couple pieces of toast on her plate, beginning to spread butter and jam onto each. She saw Draco Malfoy and his group of friends sitting towards the center of the table, her hazel eyes suddenly caught the gaze of another, his dark eyes holding on hers. Said boy being Theodore Nott who shoots her a quick smirk before she turns away.

Primrose then turned her head towards the Ravenclaw table, she spotted Luna who was sporting a life like raven headpiece and was reading her quibbler—upside down as per usual—whilst spooning mouthfuls of cheeri owls. Over at the Hufflepuff table Primrose saw Hannah Abott and Susan Bones, they were in an avid discussion presumably about something to do with the latest edition of the daily prophet which Susan was persistently pointing at.

She then glanced out the windows, the sky was mostly clear and thankfully there were no real signs of rain. A fresh Autumn breeze had recently taken over the air and the trees had begun to change colour. A range of warm colours painting themselves amongst the leaves which were slowly covering the ground.

She was brought out of her thoughts by someone sitting across from her. Looking up she found Harry to be that person, she had been about to take a bit from her toast which she placed back on her plate before fully looking up towards the boy.

'So I know we said we were going to meet outside the hall, but I had finished eating and thought I would just come over now.' He blurted.

'Oh, yes that's ok. But...um...I'm not sure how my fellow Slytherins will feel about this.' She replied slowly. They both turned to look down at the rest of her house, many were staring at the two with disgust, the most obvious being Draco and his friends.