sixteen

'i never want to stop

making memories with you'

- pierre jeanty

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'You look like a cat farted in your face.'

'Thanks Ron, always the gentleman,' Primrose sighed.

'Anytime, Primmy,' he grinned as he scooped another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

'I swear on Merlin, if you don't drop the nickname,' she groaned, going to bang her head on the table only to come into contact with Harry's hand. He had speedily slid it under the area where her head was about to bash into the table to stop her from hitting the hard wood.

'I've become much too accustomed with it now I'm afraid.'

The golden trio and Primrose were seated at the Gryffindor table for breakfast that morning, as per usual. Primrose and Harry were seated opposite Ron and Hermione.

'Are we still good to study after breakfast, Primrose?' Hermione asked as she peeked over the daily prophet she was reading, she had it propped up in a position that was shielding the rest of her face.

'Mhmm,' Primrose agreed, well the other three thought she did at least, from her place lying against the table.

She had gotten no more than 3 hours of sleep that night, she had been up reading a new book she "borrowed" from the restricted section of the library with a little help from Harry's special cloak. The book was about Voldemort and basically told the reader everything from the moment he entered society up until the 31st of October 1981.

'Prim, you should eat something,' Harry said, lifting up his hand and her head along with it. He then took a piece of buttered toast from his plate and placed it on hers.

'Thanks love,' she said absentmindedly, picking up the piece of toast and taking a bite out of it. She failed to notice the knowing looks on Ron and Hermione's faces and the blush that crept up Harry's neck. 'Anything interesting in that Hermione?'

'Not really,' she said, closing the newspaper, 'are you ready to go?'

'I guess so,' the girl agreed, placing her toast in between her teeth, picking up her back and stepping out from her seat. She bent down, kissed Harry on the cheek and then followed Hermione out of the hall.

'Are you and Harry together now?' Hermione asked as soon as they were far enough away from the boys.

'I don't know, he like kisses me and stuff and treats me like a girlfriend, but we haven't labelled it so I'm not sure. I really wish he would just clarify what we are though, it's stressing me out. I wish that I was capable of being one of those chill "who cares about labels" type of person but alas, I am not.' She sighed.