seventeen

'my soul has travelled

long and far to find yours'

- ben maxfeild

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'Woah, get a room!'

Primrose jumped back from Harry, whipping her head around to see who had just scared her out of her wits.

'Fuck off Ron,' Harry grumbled.

'Yeah, like you can talk with Lavender sucking your soul out every other minute,' Primrose added.

She and Harry were still seated on the steps except Primrose was now straddling Harry, the moments following their confirmation of their relationship getting fairly heated until this interruption.

'Yeah well, I dunno how to get rid of her, she just wants to snog, constantly!' Ron whined, throwing his hands in the air.

Primrose felt somewhat bad for Lavender, Ron was truly just using her and she genuinely liked him.

'Mate, if you're really done with her just drop her,' Harry advised Ron. 'Ouch!' Primrose had punched him on the shoulder. 'What was that for?!'

'Stop being so rude, she has feelings you know.'

'Well yeah of course, Ron, just break up with her nicely, now if you don't mind,' Harry said quickly, spinning Primrose back to face him and shooting an irritated glare at his ginger friend.

'Fine, fine, I'll leave you and your girlfriend be,' Ron groaned.

'Thanks, my girlfriend and I would love that!' Harry grinned, waiting to see Ron's reaction.

The Weasley boy stood there for a second, thinking about Harry's words. His face looked as though he had been suffering from constipation for the last hour until finally it clicked. 'You asked her!' Harry nodded back eagerly. 'Congrats mate! I'll go now, catch you guys later,' Ron walked off after giving Harry a "sly" wink, sly meaning that half his face contorted into some twisted expression that made him look as though he had sat on a pin.

Harry immediately pulled Primrose back onto his lap and pushed his lips against hers, 'Harry—as—much—as—I—am—enjoying—this,' she said between kisses, 'I should really go find Hermione, I have a few...things? That I need to tell her.'

'No, don't go, I'm your boyfriend you can't leave me!' He groaned, gripping her waist tighter.

'Harry, we've been a couple for all of 10 minutes, you will survive without me for a bit, go help Ron stay away from Lavender or something,' she placed one last lingering kiss upon his lips and then walked away going to find their bushy haired friend.