eleven

'with all the flowers

in the world

i still sit there

picking at each petal

of the one you left me

allowing it to decide

whether you love me'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'HARRY!' Primrose's voice echoed through the empty hall. The two teens had gotten distracted out on the grounds which led them to be late to class. After a few moments, a pair of rushing footsteps sped up behind her, accompanied by a breathless pant.

'Sorry, sorry, I dropped my bag,' The puffing boy exclaimed.

'Not good enough scarhead, Slughorn is gonna kill us,' She said scoldingly, her head turning to glare at the boy.

'Nah, he loves me, everyone loves me! You on the other hand.... It was nice knowing you,' He laughed. 'HEY!'

Once again Harry had dropped his bag, this time however it was not from his clumsiness, it was from the hard shove he received from the brunette girl beside him. Before Harry had the chance to retaliate, Primrose made a sprint for the dungeons, closely followed by a shouting chosen one.

The two finally made it to the Potions classroom a few minutes later, both breathing heavily with disheveled hair and uniforms from the pushing and shoving throughout their journey. Harry, without thinking, swung open the door, causing the entire class to turn their heads towards them, Slughorn stopping mid sentence.

'Ah, Harry, M'boy, I was wondering where you were. Come in. Come in. Take a seat, we are continuing on with the notes from the last lesson so just get your quill out.' With Harry standing in front of Primrose, Slughorn had not yet noticed her, 'Oh—miss Beaufort, come in as well, hurry up now, you are already fifteen minutes late, don't want to make it any longer.'

Harry and Primrose both placed their things down at the shared table with Hermione and Ron, Harry having a smug look on his face, Primrose doing her best not to punch the boy.

'Oi, where the ruddy hell were you. Did you and Primrose just snog in a broom closet or something, you look horrid,' Ron whispered to Harry, giving a side eye to the girls as they were talking to one another.