Chapter 24

"Nolan, leave me alone," I moaned since it was so early.

"Baby, it's 9," he said rubbing my back.

Oh shit, I thought. But then it hit me.

"Wait a second, why do I need to get up so early," I asked?

"I have a special day planned before our date tonight," he said smiling.

I looked at him, and he had a giant smile on his face. I couldn't believe this handsome man had planned a day for us. I sat up and said, "I will only get up if you get out of the room."

He looked at me funny. "You really want me to get out? I mean, we both slept here last night, and considering what we did-"

I interrupted him and he laughed.

"Nol, do you want me to get up or not," I asked?

"Ok, ok, I am going."

He quickly pecked me on the lips and walked out, closing the door behind him.I fell back down on the bed, closed my eyes and replayed my night with Nolan.

When we had gotten upstairs, he threw me down on the bed and got on top of me. Slowing he started kissing me starting with my lips, and working his way down to my neck. I moaned at his touch, and this only made him go slower. I ran my hands through his hair while we sucked on my neck. Nolan, then, took his shirt off, exposing his muscles and a few hidden tattoos I hadn't noticed before. He continued to kiss me and run his hands down my side. I let Nolan take my shirt off, showing my black lace bra. Nolan sat up for a second, taking in the view. I took the opportunity to gently slide how his baseball shorts. He kicked them off, leaving him in just his boxers. Nolan climbed back onto of me and once again, started kissing my lips, then my neck, and going down to my breast. He lingered at the top of my boobs, ever so gently kissing around my bra. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me and allowing me to feel the arousing in his boxers. Nolan slowly and steadily started grinding on me while he came back up to kiss me. I took the opportunity to slide my leggings down. We were both exposed, taking each other in. I knew what was about to happen; I was so ready. Nolan was ready. Nolan reached under my back to my bra strap and unclipped it. I lifted so he could take it off easily. It threw it to the side of the bed, and looked back down at me. I tried to cover them up, but he took my hands in his and leaned down. Instead of saying anything, Nolan grabbed my hands and held them above my head. He moved down to my breast and his mouth made a connection. He ever so gently kissed my breast before he started to suck. I was under Nolan's control, and he knew it. I had not seen this side of him, but saying I loved it was an understatement. Nolan continued to suck on my boobs while pulling his boxers off and kicking them onto the floor. He let go of my hands, so I ran my nails down his back, leaving my mark. He moaned at this jester. I could feel Nolan grow under me. I moved my hands to his head and ran my fingers through his hair. Nolan looked up and me, and I just nodded my head, letting him know it was time. Nolan was unlike anyone I had ever experienced. He was gentle, but rough at the same time. He entered me, and I was at a loss from words. Feeling mine and Nolan's body was something I could never describe. He took his time, making sure we were both satisfied. Nolan would continue to thrust while looking into my eyes and then lean down and kiss me. I was completely under his spell. Nolan felt so good, and I knew I returned the favor when he finished in me. He stayed on top of me for a minute before pulling out. Before I could speak, Nolan did.

"That was, wow. I don't even have words."

I nodded in agreement and said, "Yeah. Whoa."

We looked at each other and laughed.

"Thank you for that," he said.

"A thank you," I asked?

"I can't explain it. I have never had a connection like that before."

I smiled and rolled over to where I was hovering over him. "Neither have I." And I leaned down and kissed him. Nolan and I then got cleaned up, and laid back in bed to cuddle.

"Kenz, I know I have said this already, but I am so glad you are staying."

"Me too, babe, me too."

I rolled around to where my back was against Nolan's front. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. It could have been my imagination, but I swore I heard him say, "Goodnight, I love you," but when I turned around to ask him, he was asleep. Yeah, it had to be my imagination. I rolled back around and fell fast asleep.

I opened my eyes, thinking about the memory and intense moments we shared last night. I smiled, got out of bed, and hopped into the shower. While I was washing my hair, I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, can I come in? I need to grab my brush." It was Nolan.

I agreed, and I heard him open the bathroom door. It was quiet for a minute, so I figured he had gotten it and walked out, but I was mistaken, but the shower curtain was opened, and a very naked Nolan jumped in.

"Nolan," I screamed!

He covered my mouth with his hand and pulled me closer with the other one.

"If you aren't quiet, Dylan will hear us," he said with a smirk.

I tried to reply, but he didn't move his hand. Without any warning, Nolan picked me up and pushed me against the wall. We started making out. Nolan had both his hands on my bare ass, while I had one arm wrapped around him and one in his hair. We tried to stay quiet, but it was hard to when Nolan opened my legs and slid in. Nolan thrust into me with me still against the wall, and I ran my nails down his back. Then he grabbed me, bent me down and went in from behind. It did not take long before Nolan finished. He pulled me back up to where my ass was against his wet, hard, dick. With one hand, he reached around and started to play with my nipple. With his second arm, he reached around and started to finger me. He leaned his head down and whispered in my ear, "Do you like that?"

I couldn't respond, I just nodded my head, enjoying the moment.

Nolan started to kiss my neck, moving his fingers faster and faster. Before I knew it, I had finished. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Good morning to you too, hottie."

"Sorry," Nolan apologized. "I got to thinking about last night, and I needed you again."

"Never apologize for wanting me. I'll take you any day of the week," I said, and kissed him.

We finished our shower, got out and dried off. After getting changed, Nolan and I walked downstairs to see Dylan sitting at the kitchen table.

"Nice for the two of you to join me," he joked.

"Sorry, we were getting ready," I said.

"Yeah, getting ready," he said, putting "getting ready" in quotations.

"Dylan Carlson, I swear."

Nolan just shrugged and winked at me.

"So, what do you dirty people have planned today," Dylan asked?

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Nol is treating us to a surprise day before we go on our date tonight," I said proudly.

"A date, huh," Dylan asked?

"Yeah, man," Nolan said. "It's about time I show this dime-piece off." Nolan walked around and kissed my cheek.

"Well, luckily for you guys, I have plans to. Remember that girl I had a date with the other night? Looks like we are going for round 2, and I'm crashing there tonight."

Nolan responded, "Nice man, glad things are working out."

I replied next, "My little Dylan-poo growing up so fast."

He rolled his eyes and walked into the living room.

Nolan looked at me and asked, "Are you ready for your special day?"

I beamed with excitement, "Let's go!"

We said our goodbyes to Dylan, loaded into the truck, and started our adventure.