𝗶𝘃. 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐒

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° chapter two, act two✧

.*✎  divorce papers

*✎  divorce papers

" JAY ? "

during the night , their positions had shifted making jade and el lay face-to-face but els head was buried in her neck. however , jay was just laying face towards el , while el tried waking up jade.

" jay. " el tapped her forehead repeatedly until jade shifted , and opened her eyes.

" oh , hey el. " jade sat up , rubbing her eyes.

" mum kept calling. " el explained , jades eyes going wide in panic.

" el , stay here. i'll be right back. " jade lightly pushed el off her shoulder, stumbling out the 'bed' and towards the stairs.

" mom ?! " jade opened the door , seeing sophia rushing around the kitchen , rummaging for coins.

" ah , jade , there — there you are. " sophia smiled , still looking under items for any change.

" mom , what ? " jade walked towards her , grabbing her wrist.

" mom , what are you doing ? " jade looked up at her mum , she had eye bags , messy hair and looked like she hadn't slept even though she had.

" i—i need to get coins for the he copying place , do you have any change ? " Sophie panicked , looking around the house frantically.

" yes , i do. but please , just make me some breakfast. and maybe an . . . eggo on the side ? " jade asked , sophia nodded and went towards the cabinet.

jade smiled a little , rushing towards the stairs. she made it to her room , grabbing a few coins and stuffing a few of her secret candy bars in the lining of her shorts.