li. 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s4; chapter five, act one✧

.*✎ mommy issues

a/n : hey loves HAPPY READING ( comment pls cuz u guys are my loves and reading your feedback makes me smile and laugh ! ilyallsm )

sorry for spelling mistakes i'm so tired lmfao

MARCH 23RD 1986.

LENORA HILLS, CALIFORNIA

" IM SORRY. I — I CANT STOP HAVING TROUBLE understanding any of this. i mean, what exactly is going on in hawkins ? what's doing these killings ? " jonathan spoke to the woman who sat in the chair before him.

jade was sat on his left, leaning on mikes shoulder with his arm around her. she was spaced out, everything was on her shoulders right know. she couldn't think straight.

first, eleven is taken away once again. for the third time shes had to watch eleven get driven away from her. she wasn't ready to have a second reunion, she didn't want one. she only wanted the first. seeing eleven in the back of the van, she felt so . . guilty. if she didn't lash out at angela none of this would've happened.

it's all her fault. she belives, anyhow.

now she's being told there's someone killing teens in hawkins. that's where her sister is. she could be next, and once again, she blames herself. she convinced joan to go after she kept saying max probably needed distance. it's on her, anything that happens to joan. it's her fault. she hates herself for that. more than she already did, more than she ever has. she always has and always will.

" that's what we're trying to ascertain. "
" where is el, like, right now. " jade perked up at that sentence, sniffling up the tears and looking at the lady.