𝘅𝘅. 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐒

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s2; chapter two, act one ✧

.* sucky halloween

OCTOBER THIRTY FIRST , 1984

" WILL — WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? " JADE RUBBED HER eyes , opening her door to see will in his ghostbusters outfit

" it's halloween , duh — what did you do to your hair ?! " wills smile completely faded , seeing her newly cut hair.

" will , no ones gonna dress up. we're thirteen , kids don't do that anymore. also , my hair is fine i just — cut it last night." jade explained , but will shook his head.

" everyone's doing it. " will dropped the smile , looking 'serious'.

" by everyone do you mean mike , dustin and lucas ? " jade smirked , raising an eyebrow at him.

" whatever. " will walked away and down the stairs where joyce and sophia sat.

jade rolled her eyes , closing her bedroom door. she looked over to see her halloween costume hanging on her doorknob.

jade was going as wanda from her favourite, the marvel comics. yes , she had brunette hair and wanda was a redhead but she went because , well.

1983

" so , you have powers ? " jade spoke up , looking at the girl.

" yes. " eleven answered , looking down at the floor.

" i find it cool. you're like wanda ! " jay smiled , trying to bring up the mood.

" wanda ? " eleven questioned , playing with the shorts she wore.

" yeah , wanda maximoff. she's in the marvel comics and she's super cool and pretty. " jade explained , sitting oppsite eleven.