𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 '𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄'

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s2; chapter one, act three ✧

.* diagnosed

OCTOBER THIRTIETH , 1984

" SIR WILL AND MISS JOAN , HOW ARE THE TWO OF you ? " dr owens walked through the door , after the doctors perpetrated the two

" moms , pop , jade. " owens nodded at the four , they just smiled back.

" let's take a look , see what's going on here. i see you both shaved off a pound since we last saw you. " sophia snorted , gaining attention from the rest.

" speaking of shaving off a pound , this one right here has shaved off at-least five pounds since last year. " sophia pointed at jade , embarrassing her a little.

" that's , uh , that's not normal. jade , come with me. " owens placed down the paper work , walking towards the door.

jade sighed , her heart beating out of her chest. she placed down her walkman , and followed owens out the door.

" this may be a lab , but we do have actual doctors. here , this is dr. lou she will be looking at you now. " owens ushered jade into a room , having a moment to speak with lou.

" hello , miss jade. could you sit down for me , that's it. " lou tapped the scale, jade walked over and hesitantly stepped on it.

" let's see here . . . oh. " lou looked at the weight , shocking her.

68 lbs.

" jade , uhm , could you lift up your shirt for me ? " jades anxiety grew as she hesitantly pulled up her shirt.

her ribs stuck out , the skin clung onto the rib cage making them more visible.