𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. ❝ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ? ❞

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s2; chapter eight, act two ✧

.* reunion with the dead girl

NOVEMBER THIRD , 1984

" JOAN ? HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ? " SOPHIA ASKED , JADE along side them

the group were now in the byers home, they hadn't been there in a while. and it was more secret that the smiths two story home.

" it all started last year when owen's gave me these pills. i think they did something to me and now i have fire powers. and , well , this . . . " joan pulled up her sleeve , revealing the burnt in '013'.

seeing that, seeing the numbers, reminded her of eleven. her girlfriend, her soulmate. she shook her head, pushing the feelings down.

" thank you so much, joan. you saved my ass. " sophia smiled , brining her daughter in for a hug.

jade smiled, but she had tears in her eyes at the thought of eleven. she wiped them away, walking towards the table of kids. joan followed, sitting herself next to max.

" they didn't believe you, did they ? "  dustin asked, just as hopper set down the phone.

" we'll see. "

" we'll see ? we can't just sit here while those things are on the loose ! " mike yelled , jade resting a hand on his shoulder.

" we stay here, and we wait for help. " hopper demanded , walking away.

" so , joan , heard you have powers ? " avalynn asked , joan looked towards mike.

" i'm sorry, okay ? but they could be useful, it likes it cold. " mike rolled his eyes, looking the opposite direction

" fire powers , huh ? " max asked , looking over at joan.