liii. 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐍 𝐅. 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s4; chapter five, act three✧

.*scooby doo stickers on a pistol.

a/n : hey loves HAPPY READING ( comment pls cuz u guys are my loves and reading your feedback makes me smile and laugh ! ilyallsm )

dear lexi cornelius sinkmayfield, you yes you, stop being a jax anti
- love dakota sasquatch elevenswife

MARCH 24TH 1986.

HAWKINS, INDIANA

HAWKINS, INDIANA

STEVE DROVE DOWN THE IDAL ROAD OF HAWKINS, AUTUMN leaves crunching underneath the rubber wheels.

'hard feelings' by al kerby would be playing, if joan didn't pop in one of her own mixtapes that laid in her pocket.

now, against steve's will, he was listening to something that was so out of his song range. even everyone else's song range. the rest of the kids in the car liked disco songs, abba, classical.

joan, joan was different. she was tapping her index finger along to the beat of 'i was made for loving you, baby!' by KISS on steve's dashboard.

since steve only had three seats in the back that had to fit four teenagers, willow ended up having to sit on lucas lap. much to her dismay and knowledge on car crashes due to her fathers rambling about his job at dinner.

she says dinner, they bring out stand up tables and eat microwaved meals infront of their shitty quality tv playing whatever movie cayden lazily shoved into the player without looking at the label.

willow was still dabbing her eyes with the sleeves of her brown hoodie, her under eyes being outlined with her smudged mascara and her hair tatted up ; baby hairs sticking up from when she thought it'd be cute to cut herself a side bang.