xlv. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐘

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s4; chapter two, act two ✧

.*aimee fatton and chrissy cunningham

a/n : hey loves HAPPY READING ( comment pls cuz u guys are my loves and reading your feedback makes me smile and laugh ! ilyallsm )

MARCH 21ST 1986.

HAWKINS, INDIANA

HAWKINS, INDIANA

" THE HISTORY BOOK ON THE SHELF ! IS ALWAYS repeating itself ! " willow sung yet another abba song at the top of her lungs, the four other teens being silent.

willow was driving lucas, mike, max and dustin to school like she did most days. as soon as max got in the car she was frantically asking about joan.

good thing mike and dustin weren't there, willow knew joan didn't want anyone else to know she was here. but max seemed like she hadn't slept and she was telling them about the news.

the two acted just as frantic, except willow who just thought she burnt her home down with gasoline.

when mike and dustin got here, of course they were clueless about joan but they were talking about the smith house and how bad they felt for the twins.

" waterloo ! i was defeated, you won the war ! waterloo ! promise to love you forever more ! " willow sung, almost at the gates of hawkins high.

" waterloo ! couldn't escape if i wanted too ! waterloo ! knowing my fate is to be with you . . . " willow mumbled the last part, turning down her volume and parking her car.

that's when she turned to the left, seeing the bright red convertible. aimee fattons car. she had her hair in a middle ponytail, two pieces left at the front, no makeup just a little mascara and her green cheer uniform.