xliii. 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐌, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s4; chapter one, act two ✧

.* they do say gays burn !

a/n : hey loves HAPPY READING ( comment pls cuz u guys are my loves and reading your feedback makes me smile and laugh ! ilyallsm )

note to future reading : don't be mad at max <3

MARCH 20TH 1986.

HAWKINS, INDIANA

HAWKINS, INDIANA

" THERES NOT A SOUL OUT THERE ! " WILLOW SMILED, SINGING along to the abba song she blasted on the radio.

" no one to hear my prayer ! " lucas joined in, dancing slightly in his seat.

joan sat in the back, leaning against the window letting the cold breeze blow her hair out her face. she just stared at the trees passing by, max really forgot about her ? i mean, max was going through a lot. but she actually forgot about joan ?

" gimmie, gimmie, gimmie a man after midnight ! " willow yelled, the cars behind her definitely getting annoyed.

" wont somebody help me chase the shadows away ! "
" gimmie, gimmie, gimmie a man after midnight ! "
" take me through the darkness to the break of the day ! " willow laughed loudly, a snort slipping out just making her laugh even more.

lucas stared at her, smiling softly. willow was really amazing, wasn't she ? he was so glad he found someone like her. someone who loved him. it was like his relationship in 1985 didn't happen when he looked at the blonde. like all his troubles and worries faded away when she was around.

young love, i guess. joan's leg bounced up and down, playing with the cord of her headphones that laid in her lap. and soon enough, willow made her turn into forest hill trailer park ( for the second time today ) stopping outside the mayfield trailer.