𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝐃𝐈𝐆 𝐃𝐔𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s2; chapter one, act two ✧

.* new girl

OCTOBER THIRTIETH , 1984

" HEY , LOSERS ! " AVALYNN MCCAW PUSHED IN-BETWEEN THE twins , slinging her arms around the both of them

" hey , lynn. " jade smiled , still exhausted from last night.

she woke up at around 4am and never went back to sleep after that.

" did you hear ? apparently there's new kids in town. " ava retracted her arms from around the two , now grasping on her backpack handles.

" no ? but , maybe they're nice. " joan shrugged , the three finally making it to their lockers.

the three of them all had lockers by each-other , don't know how that worked out but it did.

" no one in hawkins is ever nice , jj. " lynn lent up against her locker , watching as the two grabbed text books for next lesson.

" you never know tho , do you ? " jade booped avalynn on the nose , stuffing text books in her satchel.

" right , joe ? " jade asked , but there was no response.

" guys ? you may wanna look at the bottom of your locker. " joan shut the metal door to her locker , looking down at a piece of paper.

the two other shared a confused look , but then saw a piece of paper face down on the floor of the locker.

it had a single word on it. jades said 'watch' but why ? that was until avalynn shut her locker , her word spelled 'out.'

" i think someone is sending us a message. " joe then stepped by ava , showing her letter.

' faggots. '