lii. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s4; chapter five, act two✧

.*we're sorry, willow.

a/n : hey loves HAPPY READING ( comment pls cuz u guys are my loves and reading your feedback makes me smile and laugh ! ilyallsm )

OMG TODAYS PAPER RINGS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY?? OMG!! anyways uhh<33 i love u giys so much thanks for the love and support you mean everything to me omg ☹️ and for this one year i give you willow angst lol

everyone sit tight this is a tough chapter for willow johnson 😦

MARCH 24TH 1986.

HAWKINS, INDIANA

HAWKINS, INDIANA

EDDIE WOKE TO THE SOUND OF THE LAKE HOUSE DOOR creaking open. he looked to his side, aimee wasn't there. shit.

he slowly got up, grabbing his broken beer bottle and holding it infront of him as he walked towards the door. he flicked on the light, screaming as if to scare whoever was there.

only to be met with a high pitch scream matched to a face he knew too well by now.

" jesus, aimee ! what the fuck were you doing outside ? people could see you ! " eddie placed down the bottle, trying to catch his breath back.

" im sorry, i'm sorry. " aimee closed the door, throwing her pile of old clothes into the boat.

" why's your hair wet ? " he pointed to the blondes hair, she also had drops of water dripping down her arms, face, legs and chest.

" i showered. " she shrugged as if it was the most non-important thing ever.

" im sorry. you showered ? " he rasied his eyebrows, she nodded with a small 'mhm'