xlviii. 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐒𝐄𝐒

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s4; chapter three, act two ✧

.* freakington ( joan's ship name between steve and eddie )

a/n : hey loves HAPPY READING ( comment pls cuz u guys are my loves and reading your feedback makes me smile and laugh ! ilyallsm )

not proof read

also little bit of self promo : go read my max mayfield fanfic !!🫶 i just started it and i heart it

MARCH 22ND 1986.

LENORA HILLS, CALIFORNIA

MUSIC BLASTED AS THE FOUR SAT AT THEIR BOOTH, mike was sat next to jade with his hand around the back of the couch that he was on. jade leaned back, it looked like his hand was around her shoulder.

and he was tasting jades 'blueberry bubblegum' milkshake. he had no clue how they mad that a thing, but when he tasted it he looked repulsed.

" ew, jade ! that's revolting ! "
" says the guy who has plain banana milkshake. you're so boring, michael. " she laughed, grabbing her milkshake back.

she smiled as she sipped on it, turning forward towards eleven who was already staring at her lovingly with a smile. she had a chocolate milkshake in her other hand, the free hand resting on wills shoulder as he rambled to her about god knows what.

" no, jade, what you don't understand is that bubblegum can't be a milkshake flavour — "
" milkshakes ? " the two looked up, eleven and will turning around to see angela at her possy skating towards them.

jade audibly groaned, rolling her eyes and setting down her milkshake. mike turned to her confused as her head lent back in despair, leaning onto his arm.