xxxv. 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s3; chapter three, act one ✧

.* fixed it

JULY 2ND , 1985 !

" SWEETIE, DO YOU WANT SOME ICE CREAM ? THAT always cheered me up after a break-up

" SWEETIE, DO YOU WANT SOME ICE CREAM ? THAT always cheered me up after a break-up. " sophia comforted, sitting on jays bed.

" no, i want el. " jade huffed, holding a photo frame of the two in.

jade was laying down on her bed, surrounded by used tissues that she'd cried into.

" oh, honey, i know. but joyce already went to go get you some. " sophia smiled, holding onto her leg.

" why do you get a happy relationship and i don't. it's so unfair. "
" sweetie, that's because i don't lie — okay i'm sorry don't throw another pillow. "

" and, what do you mean 'happy' you and eleven were so happy. you love eachother, and i know she still loves you. she's just mad, jade. i mean what's there to do. a mad woman is a woman you don't wanna mess with. especially if she had superpowers. "

jade sat up, realising something. 'show her you love her.' joan's words whirled around her head. " maybe. " jade untucked herself, standing up.

" or maybe that's especially what i need to do. i need to fucking show her. i don't care if she's mad, and has superpowers. i need to show her. " jade ranted, grabbing the same white raincoat she wore when she found el two years back.

she then grabbed her xanax off of her dresser, slipping them in her pocket. " i might need these. " she smiled, patting her pocket.

" jade — "
" no, mum, i need too. she's probably at the cabin i'll just go there. " jade slipped on some boots.

" jade, don't be stupid. that's miles away. "
" then i'll run miles. i don't care. " she ran down the stairs, grabbing an umbrella.