𝘃. 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° chapter two, act three✧

.*eleven or scarlett witch ?

NOVEMBER NINTH , 1983

" ELEVEN ? ARE YOU DONE ? " jade knocked on joans door , seeing if eleven was done changing

" yes. " eleven came out joans room , wearing the clothes she was given.

jade smiled , eleven looked cute in jades clothes. she thought about el being the romeo to her juliet or the juliet to her romeo. either way , she liked el.

and not how a friend likes a friend, and that angered her. not like she's ashamed of her sexuality, but she'd ashamed of the fact she liked someone who she met the other day.

" well , uhm . . . " jade stammered , the silence making el walk away and into jades room. jade tilted her head in confusion, knitting her eyebrows together.

jade waited a moment before following the girl in. when she looked , eleven was looking at her stuffed animals.

" oh , uhm , sorry i have stuffed animals all over the place. i just love them. " jade walked towards eleven , grabbing one of her many stuffed animals.

" love ? " el looked up from the teddy's , looking at jade.

jade turned her head , making eye contact with eleven. how would she describe love ? love didn't come easy to her , well , the only people who loved her were a few friends and few family.

" love is , uhm , something you feel. when you really love someone or something you just know. when you think of them , you smile. they make you blush , they make you feel butterflies. you want to be around them all the time. " jade looked down at the teddy in her hands , then looking at eleven.