lv. 𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐇 𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s4; chapter six, act two✧

.*" a fucking door fell on me ! "

a/n : hey loves HAPPY READING ( comment pls cuz u guys are my loves and reading your feedback makes me smile and laugh ! ilyallsm )

MARCH 25TH 1986.

HAWKINS, INDIANA

HAWKINS, INDIANA

" I MEAN, WHAT EXACTLY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE looking for in this shithole ? " steve asked, using the back of a hammer to pry the nails off the bolted door.

" we're not sure. " nancy answered, the annoyance of joan sitting cross legged on the floor and picking at small stones bugged her.

max was standing next to her, looking annoyed as joan passed her a stone to put in her pocket saying it looked 'pretty' which in all fairness, they did. by the end of this max would probably have a pocket full of small weird coloured stones.

" we just know this house is important to vecna. "
" because max saw it in vecnas red soup mind world ? "
" basically. "
" great. "
" the way you described that is so beautiful, truly. " joan spoke up from the floor, smiling at him as she passed yet another stone to max who looked more tired of it than annoyed.

" maybe it holds a clue to where vecna is. why he's back. why he killed the creels. and now to stop him before he comes back for max. " dustin explained, gaining a worried look from the blonde who stood by robin.

" we, uh, don't think he's in here . . . right ? because if he is i don't really want to go in there — knowing what he did to chrissy and fred, after all. " willow rambled abit before robin placed a hand on her shoulder in order to say 'stop. calm down'.

" guess we'll find out. "
" ready ? "
" mhm. " nancy nodded, the two letting go of the door. letting it fall.

stupidly not alerting the girl who was literally sitting where it landed. they heard a scream, steve's eyes widening as he pulled the door off her. " shit, shit, shit. shit ! joan, you okay ? " he grabbed her under her arms, pulling her to the side as the door fell down.