xxxix. 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s3; chapter six, act one ✧

.* robin and jade bond over lesbianism

a/n : hey lovelies uhm it's almost over and i'm sad </3

JULY 4TH , 1985 !

" THEY SAID THEY WAS BUILDING SOMETHING

" THEY SAID THEY WAS BUILDING SOMETHING. THAT it was all for me. " eleven explained, tear stains on her cheeks.

jade was sat next to her, her head leaning on els shoulder as she played with els hand in order to comfort her and herself. joan was sitting on the floor, leaning backwards onto to space between maxs legs. max was combing her fingers through joan's hair, as el just told them that they also wanted joan and max was scared.

she always lost the ones she loved, she can't loose joan too. " building something ? is he talking about the flayed ? "

" he must be. "
" so, he's building an army, just like we thought. "
" yeah, but he's not building this army to spread. "
" he's building it to stop joe and el. "
" last year, el closed the gate on him. "
" and joan burnt him multiple times, and remember that's his like — biggest weakness. " jade explained, joan looked over at her annoyed.

" sorry, joe. but you probably made him mad ~ " jade dragged out the 'a' in mad, joan scoffed.

" so, the two probably really pissed him off. "
" like, royally. "
" this is making me feel so much better. " joan said sarcastically, max just shh'd her and kept playing with her hair.

" and the mind flayer now knows that they're the only two that can stop it. but if she's out of the way — "
" game over. " lucas said, joan's breathing quickened as she got up out her seat and walked into els room, slamming the door behind her.

" oh . . "
" i'll go, ill go get her. " max stood up, walking towards the door. when she tried to push it open it slammed back shut.