𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

note : this act will probably only be one act as in episode 6 el appears not a lot and well , this is all jays third person POV and she went with el so yeah this chapter will basically be jaleven moments

+ i'm taking away the fact juniper is 001. she's just brenners daughter :) not 001 :)

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° chapter six, act one✧

.*one hella cute monster

NOVEMBER THIRTEENTH , 1983

EL GASPED AWAKE , LOOKING AROUND HER

EL GASPED AWAKE , LOOKING AROUND HER. SHE WAS back in jades bed with jade by her side. but didn't she fall asleep in the woods ?

last night

THE TWO GIRLS STUMBLED INTO THE WOODS , SITTING in a pile of leaves.

" el , c'mon , don't get weak now. " jade tried getting the girl up.

" no . . . " el sat up , only sat up though.

" come on , please ? " but el then dragged jade down , sitting her next to her.

" here. " el rested her head on jades shoulder , almost nodding off immediately.

" fuck. " and that was the last words eleven heard before falling asleep.

jade waited a few minutes before lifting eleven up , carrying her like bridal style back home. she then covered her eyes when putting el into some joggers and a baggy t-shirt , what she's only 12 ?!

now

" jade ? " el shook her , jade groaned as that was the shoulder lucas kept shoving.

" c'mon. " el grabbed her hand , dragging her up and out the bed.

you see , el and jade were both wearing the big hoodies and joggers.