- thirtyfour

Omg I'm getting in mycar right now

car right now. So I'll see
you in about 2 hours

I'm so excited Lando

O my god yes!! I'll be
waiting for you at the
gate

Do you have the parking
pass? You'll need it to
get to the crew parking
lots

Yess I printed it at my
uncle's. He told me to say
hi by the way

Haha likewise. And also
to Dominique
(a/n: indra's cousin)

I'll tell her. she'll be happy
to hear that

Anyways, I'm going to
drive now so I won't be able
to text you for the next two
hours

Okay, drive safe Indra

___________

As Indra turned into one of the few parking lots left, she could already see the boy she was slowly falling in love with nearing her. He had seen her arrive and didn't wait at the gates to see her.

When she got out of the car he pulled her into a tight hug. They were the only ones in the lot so nobody saw them sharing this, only Charlotte being an exception for she followed the younger man when he practically ran off.

The PR smiled widely as she saw the two youngsters embraced in each other's arms. She knew Lando had been talking to someone and she knew that she was called Indra, but never had she seen her in real life. And she was perfect for the man she worked with. Indra and Lando were made for each other, and Charlotte was yet another person to notice it.

"I missed you a lot, Indy." Lando said, his face pressed against her hair so his words came out as more of a mumble.

"I missed you too, Lan. I missed these kind of moments, just a simple hug but it feels good." she replied. It was a chilly day and grey clouds had formed themselves in the air, but the smile Indra gave Lando could light up the whole place and it warmed the racer's body up to a point where he wasn't freezing cold for a second.

"Let's get to the paddocks. I will give you a little tour off everything." He spoke with such joy that he made Indra feel the same joy going through her body. She opened her mouth to tell him that her stuff was still in the car, but he was faster.
"I'll get your stuff to my dressing room, it's secured there." Indra nodded and opened her trunk only for Lando to pick her weekend bag out of it before she could even try to grab it herself.

He closed the trunk of her Mini Cooper and grinned at her. She made a pouty face and protested that she would carry her own bag but Lando refused. He must and was going to be the gentleman for her this weekend. And preferably for longer than just the weekend.